Turbo Buick for sale

Section_1

$3895.00
http://imgur.com/a/MdDMU
http://www.nadaguides.com/Classic-Cars/1982/Buick/Regal/2-Door-Coupe-Sport-Turbo/Values
This is my 1982 Buick Turbo Sport Coupe. People rarely know what this car is, but “Turbo Sport Coupe” is what it is called on the title. It is not a T-Type, Regal, or Grand National. It is the Grand National’s father essentially. 69,900 miles that is on the odometer, and that is accurate. I found this car in Rhode Island on Ebay when it had 36,000 miles on it.
At 40,00 the work began starting with the worst paint job in the world provided by Crawford Collision, it took them three months to paint it the wrong color, and then repainted it by just shooting black everywhere with no prep at all, and now looks like hell.
The 350 C Transmission was the first thing done after the attempt at paint. My trans builder did a great job and I had a 2200 stall converter added to the build which is about perfect. The gears chirp quite hard, so manually shifting in the rain is a good idea.
After that the Turbo was the sent to Alabama where I had a $1000 build done to it. A month after that the motor developed a small knock, so the motor got replaced and the top freshened up at 45,000 and I put a Holly Street Avenger on it. Originally I had the 670, but then found the 770 worked a lot better. Also at this point I also added a high pressure oil pump and high volume water pump that you will see in the video.
The last big project on the car was after I sheared the ring and pinion, I limped it home as I was only two miles away. The car rode like a jack hammer, and it cost me my trans. So at 50,000ish I got a new trans again and upgraded the rear end from a 308 to a 343 gear and added an Auburn Posi .
The Last thing done was the new proform distributor about 3000 miles ago. I have not had time to properly tune the car, but it is close and it is fast. Also included is a full Holley jet kit. I think I am running 68s and 74s right now, again I ran out of time for the car. I also never really tuned the meth injection, but it works and does what it is supposed to.
The video should show most of the flaws as well as most of the goodies, I wanted to save this car for my daughter, but I realized it is more important for her to have a yard now rather than an awesome classic muscle car later.
A lot of details can be found in the video linked below. I am sorry for the wind and long windedness of it, but it is as complete as I thought I could make it.

Attachments

• DSCN3009.JPG
    DSCN3009.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 420
  • DSCN3004.JPG
    DSCN3004.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 346
Honestly a bit of both. I have had the car for 10 years because I love it, but I have not been on this site for a few years, so I did make an account to sell the car.
I will probably not spend too much time on this site once the car has been sold, but that is mostly because it will be kind of painful. I can't afford to keep this car anymore.
I am not sure if that is a good answer, but it is the truth. Let me know if that does not answer your question.

Thanks!
I was concerned the video was not so good, I really appreciate the affirmation on it.

So I have realized that I can't take to pain of the selling process much longer, so a new low price has become a part of the sales strategy. I have it listed in random places for $3895.00 I am realizing that I would take $3800.00 to stop the pain.
Again, any opinions from you guy would be welcome. Thanks all!

The car is still for sale. I don't think it is possible to go faster for under 4k without having to resort to a bike, or gravity :-/
Have a good weekend all.

Checking in to give it a bump. It has been a difficult couple weeks, what a horrible process selling a car is. I have sold cheap stuff that was unimportant in the past, a couple Mustangs and a big block Cutlass that I miss a bit, but this is very different. The questions I get from people are a bit surprising. "where is the Turbo" was one yesterday. He was a nice kid, there was no way I could sell it to him with a clear conscious if he was unable to follow exhaust pipe to a big turbine. I should make a list of the funny things I have been asked, not to be a jerk, I understand everyone has a starting point, but it could be entertaining.
Have a fine weekend all.