Turbo Buick App

TexasT

Texas, Where are you from
I hope each and every one of y'all are having a great thanksgiving.

I was experiencing an insufficient memory pop up on my phone. I spend a bit(ok an inordinate) of time on my phone on the TurboBuick app. I had not long ago installed a 16gb memory piece in place of the 8gb that was in there so this was puzzling to me and the phone has 8gb on board so this put me carrying around 24gb or so(much larger than the first desktops we had). So, I got to searching through them stuff on the phone and memory card to see just what was taking up so much space. The card was only half full so I searched on in the on board phone memory. It lead me to the turbo Buick app files and more specifically the cache that had a file in there that was 3.88gb large. This seemed like a lot so I deleted these.

I guess I am wondering if this is an isolated issue or are others having this problem with the cache overflowing?

Other wise the app is great. It crashes pretty regular but I sent the report and restart it. Other similar apps do the same for other sites I visit so I thought this to be normal behavior.

Anyone else experience similar behavior from your mobile device?

I hated the app. I love the layout and notifications but it would crash everytime I backed out of a thread so I deleted it.

Mine won't let me post or view forsale section, as Saturday. Says some sort of error everytime it gets opened....which is often:)

Still down, brother can't access either the app nor the main site. I can only get the main to work