Turbo 6 front plate

TWISTER

Im looking for a black turbo 6 front plate that has the 6 in grey...Cant seem to find one from a vendor. I want this for the front of my ecoboost f150 that is sterling grey. Kinda want the "6" to match the grey color. Anyone know who has these? Or even a sticker that I can attach to a plate would work too. TIA.

Thanks..I tried to order it and the shipping was $17 for a $25 plate...thats what the site gave me...hmm

Im looking for a black turbo 6 front plate that has the 6 in grey...Cant seem to find one from a vendor. I want this for the front of my ecoboost f150 that is sterling grey. Kinda want the "6" to match the grey color. Anyone know who has these? Or even a sticker that I can attach to a plate would work too. TIA.
You mean something like this? We have some left over... It's a gloss black plate that was laser engraved leaving the bare aluminum as the logo. These plates are also the thicker aluminum and not made of the thin stuff or that cheap plastic license plate!

How is $25 SHIPPED?

pwr6_leplate_lrg.jpg

Black Friday special???????????
Ronnie I wasn't even thinking about Black Friday because my mind is still wrapped up on putting together everything for our sale coming up... so what I will do is offer what I planed on for all our plates which is $20 SHIPPED!

****** Anyone else interested Please wait until the sale comes out because everything will be set up by then *******

Scot W.

Ronnie I wasn't even thinking about Black Friday because my mind is still wrapped up on putting together everything for our sale coming up... so what I will do is offer what I planed on for all our plates which is $20 SHIPPED!

****** Anyone else interested Please wait until the sale comes out because everything will be set up by then *******
Scot W.

Heck I thought $25 was the special.........;)