Turbo 400 w/brake, huge FMIC etc. on Ebay -- ends this afternoon

KendallF

Blah blah blah
I have been meaning to get on here all week and just didn't get to it until today..doh. I have a bunch of stuff on Ebay, including some GN-related parts.

I have a Turbo 400 with a brake, my old humongous front mount (double CAS core, used to be in Kent Rudbeck's car when it was running 8s), yada yada..basically garage detritus that needs to go away.

Take a look:

eBay Seller: fredericksk: eBay Motors, Sporting Goods items on eBay.com

Before anybody scolds me for auction related posts, I have put the trans up for sale here before, with no real action.

Mac, you knew it was over when I caught you with that troupe of circus midgets.. :p

How's it going? I haven't been to San Diego in years. Miss it.

Alright John, he must have liked your screen name better because I never even got a price or pictures I asked for.:confused:

Must have been a good deal? Congrats on your purchase John.

John

Mac, you knew it was over when I caught you with that troupe of circus midgets.. :p

LOL!!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

I was wondering the same thing until I bumped into him on FB. Kendall, we miss you here on TB .

Prasad

I didn't get pictures either.. but only because I found the pictures on ebay. He probably just replied on first come first served. It was a good deal, especially for someone with a welder.

Alright John, he must have liked your screen name better because I never even got a price or pictures I asked for.:confused:

Must have been a good deal? Congrats on your purchase John.

John

Eticket had already emailed me and bought the IC, before I checked this thread again. It's not set up for any sort of stock configuration car, anyway (twin inlet/outlets, no pipes included).

LOL!!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

I was wondering the same thing until I bumped into him on FB. Kendall, we miss you here on TB .

Prasad

Prasad, if I were actually working on any Buicks on a regular basis, I'd be on more. I do have this car, and I've got a stock-ish V6 to put into it...and no time to do it in.

century_painted_001.JPG

Wow !!!!!!!, that is a sharp looking car. Hopefully soon or later you'll find time!!!. That car will be bad a$$ with a turbo V6.

Prasad:D

Dang! That IS nice! You could fit...like...FIVE midgets in the back seat in that thing! :D

You're out of TB's, Kendall? Too bad. Take care.

Don't worry about missing San Diego. It all went to hell. It's supposed to be 80 degrees on T-giving. ;)