Turbo 400 trans with Hipster brake

KendallF

Blah blah blah
I'm selling the Turbo 400 trans I built for my T-type. It's never been run or had fluid in it; it's fresh and unused. It is a BOP case 400, with the red clutches, new steels, and the early drum and 32 element sprag (from CK Performance). It has the Hipster trans brake installed, including the solenoid and a reverse manual pattern valve body.

It has a deep cast pan on it and it's painted black. I also welded tabs on the bellhousing where the Chevy upper two bolts would be on a Chevy pattern case, so that I could bolt it to a midplate and leave it in the car when the motor was out; kind of a handy modification if you're running a midplate. You can cut the tabs off if you don't need 'em.

I'll have pictures in a day or so when I can get it out and snap some.

$900 or close offer. It's probably worth more, but I want the buyer to understand that it doesn't come with technical support, a warranty, or even the right to call me and bitch about the spray can paint job. :)

interested in a trade for your trans/converter for a brand new set of racing wheels and tires?

Well, I still haven't put on Ebay as I thought it was sold locally. I REALLY don't want to ship this thing. Anybody?

Do you still have the transmission? I am interested. How much horsepower is it good for? Please let me know. My ph.no.is 817 825 2031 cell 817 295 3724 home. My name is Barry