tuning prob or mechanical prob?

turbotoyz

under reconstruction!
i have been getting KR for awile at a little bit over half throttle under 3 volts but nothing i do brings it down harder you go into it the more it shows the most i ahve seen latly is 9* but it idles good does not miss does not get hot but i have lost a little bit of coolant out of the bottle has not ever drained it just goes down a little compression test showed 145-150 on all cylinders plugs have a whitish tip to them i pulled the plugs to see if they were wet and they are not just the white color. blms and INT never lock on to a # execpt for when it is in open loop first fired up it is int 128 and bl 115 then they start hunting? boos is at 15 but has never made it up that high with out having to shut it down due to KR, nothing is hitting. where do i need to go from here what elese is there to check???? i am ready to pull the heads and check the gaskets but i would expcet to see more simptions if it were Hgaskets. any info would be appreshated, thanks again

TToy

I would look at your fueling first.....mount your fp gauge under the wiper and check that it increases 1 lb for each lb of boost..is the fuel pump hot wired.....what is your static fuel pressure...
scan tool data....maybe a vac leak somewhere????

Bob