Tuning in Columbia SC

Does anyone know of a good speed shop/ tuning shop around the columbia sc area? thanks

If you want to come north a couple of hours, we're right off of 95 an hour after the NC state line.

There's a few local guys that can help with minor tuning and upgrades. We usually meet up at the Fat Boys cruise in off Hwy 1. Good luck with the car and give me a shout if we can help.

Chris Tuten is in Columbia and one of the best around. He has done some tuning on a few of my friends cars. He is a very knowledgeable and helpful guy.

ChrisTutenRacing.com

The Muffler Shop of Columbia
803-252-5595
1500hp Dynojet dyno

What's up Scott, you about ready to get the GN out? we need to make the next cruise in @ the fat boys. Mikes86buick, you should come up to columbia on the 2nd saturday of every month the chevy club has a cruise in that usually starts @ or around 5:00 until dark. Sometimes we have 2 or 3 GN's or t-types to compete with the mustangs that are there. Hammer231 has a lot of knowledge about these cars, and i have some as well. We may be able to help you, depending on what you want done. NCTurbos out of NC does most of my engine or major work. PM me and i can give you some info.

What's up Scott, you about ready to get the GN out? we need to make the next cruise in @ the fat boys.
Hey Chuck. Hoping to make it out to the next cruise in with one of the cars. I'll try to give you a shout in the next week.