Tuning help

bwash44

Just installed a scanmaster and need help trying to tune my car runs good with no sputtering but the kr hit 6,3 in third how do i get rid of this?

Who's chip? How much boost,what is your fuel pressure at. and what are your scan master readings????????

Tt chip 93octane 17psi 18-20timing fuel pressure is 43 vacum unhooked should i add fuel pressure or do it with the chip

Whats your o2s reading in third? whats your boost in third? you can try adding fuel or taking out timing but I would try adding fuel first.

Just play with it, add a little fuel pressure see what happens but if you get into the 6s or higher for knock lay off right away, you may just have to turn down the boost until you get more fuel somehow, btw if I remember correctly before I switched to big stuff, 750 is very lean, some people get away with it but 780s is more safe

Well add some more and get rid of all of the know you have 20% available either that or remove some timing. I would add 1% until you get no knock. Then look at your o2 numbers if they are way to rich remove a degree of timing and go at it again if your boost is where you want it.

ok so adding fuel dropped the kr down so the change moved the car in the right direction.however you must tune for 0 knock,very important.add some more fuel,or drop timing or lower the boost slightly.