Tuning Help

cnoble64

Julio, I just tried the car at the track with the daul nozzels. The car is a 10.70 128 car. I can't get the car to burn all the alky. I took fuel out of the chip and the reg. I started taking fuel out of the initial settings but don't want to go to far. I read where you said to turn the initial setting counter clock wise if the blue knob is on 1 or 2. The car went 11.30 at 123 surging with 25lbs of boost 0 knock. O2's were 800-810, how far can i go down with the initial setting. I really need your HELP. Thanks

ttt

looking for help. Has any one been using the razor kit for a while that can chime in. Thanks

Case of installing dual nozzle before the car needs it. Put it back to a single nozzle.. and set the controls where I preset them.

Next... Get with your Chip Guy and have him make the proper corrections to the chip. You are to pull fuel out of the chip.. in other words reduce injector duty cycle. You dont reduce alcohol.. well you do.. but be very carefuel watching your knock. If its running FAT.. then you drop injector. Alcohol is for knock suppression.

Sounds like you have way too much injector duty cycle.

You can call me during the week.. and some of the fine tuning.. is hard to do over a keyboard.. and is better handled viewing files like direct scan..

I have never touch the fuel pressure regulator on my car. If it needs less fuel at WOT.. then you get a chip change. Period.

HTH

Julio