Tubular or boxed control arms?

Nemesis

Has anyone noticed a difference between tubular or boxed aftermarket control arms other than when it comes time to pay :confused:

Tubular is stronger, the best aftermarket lowers on the market right now are the Currie's. the best uppers are the Curries or Edelbrock double adjustible. I have been through a lot of different suspension setups over the years and I have found nothing that beats these parts

Gbodyolds said:
Tubular is stronger, the best aftermarket lowers on the market right now are the Currie's. the best uppers are the Curries or Edelbrock double adjustible. I have been through a lot of different suspension setups over the years and I have found nothing that beats these parts
--------------------------------
Best considering price, maybe, but best overall regardless would remain to be seen. I consider and went with BMR tubular fully adjustable uppers with the spherical bearings at the frame side and the 1LE rubber at the rear under the advice of both Global West & BMR techs, and I went with Global West tubular lowers with the spherical bearings at the front and the Del-A-Lum bushings at the rear, also on the advice of Global West & BMR techs. For those on a budget or those with price considerations over aesthetics &/or cosmetics I think that Currie's and/or Edelbrock's would be hard to beat. Nobody looks underneath anyway, but i do not regret my choices, and I would do it again under same &/or similar circumstances

I went with H&R and like them. I don't see how tubular could be any stronger than these.