Tubular A Arms

If you go to the tire, wheel, and brake section, there are quite a few posts there, and a search on all sections and boards would bring a lot of results.

UB Machine sells tubular uppers (and will make lowers to your specs) for circle track applications and can make them in various geometries for use with B-body spindle swaps, stock parts, etc. They come powdercoated in black, have solid bushings so no deflection, and cost around 100 dollars a pair. Thats a 300 dollar savings compared to Hotchkis/Global West and the like.

They also drop 9 pounds off the front end. I believe the hotchkis/GW units are heavier and the weight savings are nill.

Later

Jacob, Tell me more about the UB lowers. How much? Do they have the specs for stock replacements on file? Do these also have a solid bushing? I've had no problem whatsoever with my UB uppers, and would go with lowers in a heartbeat if the price was right. Thanks,

Wells said:
If you go to the tire, wheel, and brake section, there are quite a few posts there, and a search on all sections and boards would bring a lot of results.

Thanks, I did a search and found 4 or 5 companies and wrote them all emails. I'll post back as to what each of them say.

Nick

Scott, Im unsure if UB has the stock specs for the lowers but when i asked they said if i provided the specs they would make them. The price was higher than the uppers at the time i ordered but i dont remember exactly. They would have the same type bushings as the uppers you have.

Id give them a call and ask if anyone has had them made yet. I last talked to them a year ago.