I'll go against the tide. Painted bumpers on TR's look awesome

Attachments

• picresized_003.jpg
    picresized_003.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 357
  • picresized_th_T_type_002.jpg
    picresized_th_T_type_002.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 349
I'm also against the chrome bumpers Unless the car has a chrome package then it all blends in. If the car has a black out package the chrome bumpers just seem to stick out like a sore thumb..

I'm also against the chrome bumpers Unless the car has a chrome package then it all blends in. If the car has a black out package the chrome bumpers just seem to stick out like a sore thumb..

Agreed! I think the main reason a lot of guys like the chrome bumpers on the T Type's has to do with originality. I think they should have came body color with the blackout pckg.

I am used to my Cutlass' bumpers which even if chrome were more tightly wrapped to the body with more of the bumper filler covering the upper part of the bumper. Looks better than the big log attached to the end on the Buicks. Sorry if I offended anyone.:eek:

I wanted to add... depends on the color. Some of the white, silver or gray cars look fine with chrome bumpers

Agreed, My 87 had the Blackout package with chrome bumpers. I sandblasted the bumpers and had them powdercoated to match the blackout trim.

i went with fiberglass bumpers painted. Still have the chrome ones put away.

Attachments

• m_f536c63a5c27b1ac639fac38923d6bb2.jpg
    m_f536c63a5c27b1ac639fac38923d6bb2.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 302