Ttop shades

Quiky One

Finally got around to installing the ttop shades Phillyturbosix sent me. These shades are VERY high quality and fit awesome too. No issues. The color match is awesome and were a snap to install. The flash wasn't to kind to the color but they really do match up nicely. Jim posted some pictures in another thread without a flash and that might be a better reference.

Pics
100_4117.jpg

100_4116.jpg

Looks good Jason. You just have to fit them under that black trim a little more. The flash on a camera is hard to tell. Sometimes the flash looks nothing like in person. Everyone that got in my TTA can't get over how well they match. Next pull the headliner and visors and send them to me we'll have those redone in the same material as the visors.

I have a few sets left if anyone needs them!

Pic of them installed in my TTA.

TTOPSHADEINSTALLED2.JPG

I'm wondering how you guys install them. I tried installing mine using velcro strips but the sun seems to keep melting the glue causing my shades to sag....

Are these the factory or aftermarket ones? The Velcro only holds the shade in place. The t top trim holds the one side and the center of the roof holds the other side. Same with front and back. The OEM ones were made of cardboard and maybe that's sagging? The ones I had made have a heavy cardboard in them wrapped in vinyl so they can never sag!