TTA part out

ta88gta

Hey guys,

Well ive finally come around to the decision that im not going to be building my tta clone, i just dont have the time or need to take on another project for myself right now. So im puttin everything up for sale either as a project if someone wants to take it all or going to part it out which im sure wont be a problem selling the parts. i bought the original tta a couple years back, actually found it on this site, and its car number 677. I disassembled the car when i first got it up here so its already part. i have a bill of sale and receipts for almost everything the previous owner had installed. I also have a 1991 GTA roller with a clean title that i bought for the swap. If your looking for certain parts or want to buy the whole project contact me by pm or email. The car is listed locally and on other sites so if you first here to ask about a part doesnt mean your first on the list for the part but i will be fare with everyone. Also feel free to to shoot me offer's on these parts but if you low ball me dont expect a response back, i dont have the time to waste dealing with people that want something for nothing. Also im not up on the current market value of each individual part here so bare with me as will have to do some homework to come up with prices that fair for both the buyer and seller.

That being said the car was 677 and was t boned on the passeger side. I accident was talked about on this site. Let me know what your looking for and ill let you know if its available and also send you some pics. Im on the fence about selling the long block as a might keep it as a spare for me GN. The interior is all in great shape with the exception of the pass door panel and pass rear seat/ trunk panel. The front pass side spindle was bent but if your interested in the brakes i have a new set of spindles. The car was very clean and ill list the mods it had that are available below.

Let me know what your looking for.
Dave
Ta88gta@shaw.ca

Engine
Rebuilt Buick 3.8 liter LC2 V6
John's Performance metal MAF pipe
John's Performance vacuum block
John's Performance adjustable push rods
John's Performance 206/206 camshaft
JE forged pistons
Federal Mogul piston rings
Federal Mogul crankshaft bearings
Federal Mogul connecting rod bearings
Federal Mogul camshaft bearings
John's Performance 70mm throttle body
John's Performance 100lb valve springs
Bored/honed/magnafluxed/resurfaced/balanced block
ARP bolts
Manual boost controller
K&N air filter
3" up pipe
CAS front mounted intercooler
TA-49 3-bolt turbo
John's Performance 5lb wastegate spring
43.5lb fuel injectors
ATR 3" downpipe
3" Test pipe

Transmission/Rear Axle
rebuilt TH2004R
Precision Industries 2800 rpm stall converter
DDD shift kit

Suspension
Eibach pro springs
John's Performance torque strap
Jegs torque arm

TTA hood pad

The car had 95k miles on it and theres about 6k miles on the rebuilt engine.

Attachments

• IMG_0282.JPG
    IMG_0282.JPG
    863.5 KB · Views: 489
  • IMG_0286.JPG
    IMG_0286.JPG
    763.1 KB · Views: 477
Yeah I put an add up in the forsale section. But I've only sold a few things so far. What are you interested in?

Do you have the original (from the factory) AC compressor? As long as not externally damaged (pulley, clutch etc) I'm interested ... if leaking that is fine as long as the unit is the factory installed one and not a replacement.

Do you have the original (from the factory) AC compressor? As long as not externally damaged (pulley, clutch etc) I'm interested ... if leaking that is fine as long as the unit is the factory installed one and not a replacement.

i do have it, it is original and it was still pressurized when i took the car part.

Attachments

• IMG_1390.JPG
    IMG_1390.JPG
    160.6 KB · Views: 245
i do have it, it is original and it was still pressurized when i took the car part.

Great, if you can take a good picture of the label (don't wipe it down with anything as you might off the part numbers printed on it) would be great.

$175 for the hood pad

Attachments

• IMG_1419.JPG
    IMG_1419.JPG
    164.3 KB · Views: 260
  • IMG_1420.JPG
    IMG_1420.JPG
    166 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_1421.JPG
    IMG_1421.JPG
    160.8 KB · Views: 222
Do you still have the brake parts? I am interested in the 1LE system (my cars right caliper locks up sometimes)

HouseofSpeed said:
Front seats and the good door panel? How about the trans...it still available? Thanks!

Seats are gone, ds panel is still available and the trans is still available.