TTA Owners kit for sale

360chris

TTA Original Owners Kit with original door decals, windshield banner, cassette, leather owners manual case, manual supplement. It's missing the 20th anniversary key fob, letter and firebird manual.

It's going on eBAY at the end of the week - but I would rather sell it here.

I also need some TTA parts if anyone wants to cash/trade for any of these...

WANTED LIST:
'89 GTA drivers fender
fuel regulator
50# injectors
scanmaster
TTA wires
Alky kit

-Chris
518-928-4172

$500 before it goes on eBAY.

-Chris

IMG_5059.jpg

IMG_5060.jpg

I have a complete new set of factory GM Delco TTA spark plug wires still wrapped in plastic new inside the box.

I would be interested in trading you for your TTA owners kit, but I want one with the key fob and Firebird owners manual.

Please let me know your thoughts if we can work something out.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark, I am not the one looking for the wire set - a buddy of mine is. I have a new set in the box that I bought for $100. Those wires are not really worth what the owner kits are worth - but who knows these days, I could be wrong - I saw a used set do $200 on ebay.

Let me know what you want for the wires. Do you have a used set? That's really what my buddy is looking for.

I'll take $500 for my kit with the TTA key fob - I payed more than that for it without the key fob. The firebird owners manual are available almost anywhere - mine includes the owners manual for the TTA - that's the rare one. I've seen the firebird manuals swap meets for $10.

-Chris
518-928-4172

The firebird owners manual are available almost anywhere - mine includes the owners manual for the TTA - that's the rare one. I've seen the firebird manuals swap meets for $10.

-Chris
518-928-4172

The Firebird owners manual did not come in the owners kit as it came with all the Firebirds produced, owners kit only contain the TTA specific items added like the TTA owners supplement. And yes the Firebird owners manual is easy to get hold of, even brand new still from Helm Inc. I believe.