TTA motor for sale

89 Pontiac TTA motor for sale.
Complete motor and trans out of TTA #844 for sale.
Motor was rebuilt a few years ago with roller cam and J&E forged pistons. Less than 1000 miles. Royal purple oil has sat for the last couple years. Stretched Intercooler for the TTA, possibly a rare Tony De Quick unit. Has all the common upgrades including a 60-1 turbo 50lb MSDs running on MAF translator pro with 3 bar MAP and wide band. Brand new custom stall PTC converter. Built trans with the goodies. Recently blew the front pump seal. Trans is spewing fluid. Will fix and sell or sell as is... 60% E85 40% 93 22 lbs of boost on the street pulls hard. Motor is in a 87 Mazda RX-7. Willing to pull it or sell everything as is. This is a real TTA motor with documents that prove it came from my totaled TTA #844 after it was involved in a bad accident in Las Vegas back in 2005. I bought the TTA back from the insurance company and kept the motor for the RX7 and sold the roller car to someone on the east coast. I do not need to sell anything at this point and am willing to keep it for my daughter when she is old enough to drive. If the price is right I might be willing to part or trade for something of the same value.

Last edited:
This is a once in a lifetime shot at scoring a true built # matching TTA motor. I won't take a dime less than 8k. Take it or leave it. I am willing to sit on this thing for ever.

This is a once in a lifetime shot at scoring a true built # matching TTA motor. I won't take a dime less than 8k. Take it or leave it. I am willing to sit on this thing for ever.

Well worth it.. thats priced very very fair.. glws

89 Pontiac TTA motor for sale.
Complete motor and trans out of TTA #844 for sale.
Motor was rebuilt a few years ago with roller cam and J&E forged pistons. Less than 1000 miles. Royal purple oil has sat for the last couple years. Stretched Intercooler for the TTA, possibly a rare Tony De Quick unit. Has all the common upgrades including a 60-1 turbo 50lb MSDs running on MAF translator pro with 3 bar MAP and wide band. Brand new custom stall PTC converter. Built trans with the goodies. Recently blew the front pump seal. Trans is spewing fluid. Will fix and sell or sell as is... 60% E85 40% 93 22 lbs of boost on the street pulls hard. Motor is in a 87 Mazda RX-7. Willing to pull it or sell everything as is. This is a real TTA motor with documents that prove it came from my totaled TTA #844 after it was involved in a bad accident in Las Vegas back in 2005. I bought the TTA back from the insurance company and kept the motor for the RX7 and sold the roller car to someone on the east coast. I do not need to sell anything at this point and am willing to keep it for my daughter when she is old enough to drive. If the price is right I might be willing to part or trade for something of the same value.
I. Bought a bunch of stuff around 2004!-05 off eBay that came from a wrecked car sounds like the same car number. That is a good deal for a built engine

What does the number match? Didn't you say the roller is gone?
Yes, the roller car is long gone. Went to the east cost somewhere. I hope it has been salvaged by now and back on the road. The numbers match TTA #844 I have all suporting documentation that I owned the original car.

If someone out there now owns #844 I still have many original parts off of the car. I have sold things over the years but keep my little stash of TTA parts.

Yes, the roller car is long gone. Went to the east cost somewhere. I hope it has been salvaged by now and back on the road. The numbers match TTA #844 I have all suporting documentation that I owned the original car.

I don't think that's how numbers matching works. You kinda have to have the pieces together to have numbers matching.

You are right. I didn't word that correctly. The numbers matched when I had the original TTA and motor together. Now they are separated. The original motor for #844 is in my possession. The car is not in my possession any longer. So, whoever has the car now might want the original motor to make the car numbers matching again.

I really don't want or need to sell anything I have at this point. I was just putting it back out there to see what the demand was for TTA parts. I'm more than willing to log out and disappear for another 5 years.

I only sold off a few parts from the car. Down pipe and cat, transmission crossmember. I not only have the complete motor but I still have the original emblems, Intercooler, ac compressor and many misc parts. I pulled most everything that makes a TTA a TTA when the car was parted and sold.