TTA items wanted

Sy1680

I need 2 (one for each side) new t-top outer rubber strips. Mine are wavy as shown in the picture. I would like a new set that are straight.
t-toprubber.jpg

Also need a new front left piece that is shown. i went through a dip and it didn't survive.
crackedpiece.jpg

The dealer told me that both of these are not available from GM anymore.

Shoot me a PM or email at aaroncain@gmail.com if you have either item and want to sell. Thanks.

EDIT: anyone have an upper evaporator cover?

Might have better luck on the 3rd gen sites or the bone yard as those pieces are not TTA specific.:)

yeah i realized that after I posted. i would rather do business with TTA people, but I guess i might have to check with the 3rd gen sites. :p

yeah you can get the weatherstrip from Hawks, that's where I ordered mine and they're GM parts. However you'll need to also order with seal for the Ttops at the same time. When you go to replace the weatherstrip you have to remove the seals which are held and glued into this aluminum bracket and it's pretty much impossible to remove the seals without ripping them. I have an extra set of Ttops that I tried on first and the seal came off in about 10 pieces.

thanks for the tip. I am trying to get some things fixed cause I am thinking about selling it. :eek:

Your dealer was incorrect on the T-Top strip. They are still available from GM (I just checked and they have plenty) the part numbers are 10198352 RH and 10198353 LH
HTH, Jason