tta guys seat question

xsbc63x

hey guys im working on my tta currently and the stock leather seats are torn up and would need a recover, im debating if its worth the time and effort to redo those seats or my other option, i just found a guy locally selling some tan leather seats out of an 99 ws6, im guessing the tan is quite a bit different colorwise, but will these seats bolt up front and rear? im just on a budget right now with this engine build, and if i can get these 99ws6 seats for 250$ or so would it be worth it?

hey guys im working on my tta currently and the stock leather seats are torn up and would need a recover, im debating if its worth the time and effort to redo those seats or my other option, i just found a guy locally selling some tan leather seats out of an 99 ws6, im guessing the tan is quite a bit different colorwise, but will these seats bolt up front and rear? im just on a budget right now with this engine build, and if i can get these 99ws6 seats for 250$ or so would it be worth it?

Yep the 4th gen seats will bolt straight in ... color will differ I would expect.

If it's worth it or not hard to say but if you do get the cheap you can redo the original seats at some point and when done maybe sell the 4th gen ones and recover some of the money at least ...

Yep the 4th gen seats will bolt straight in ... color will differ I would expect.

If it's worth it or not hard to say but if you do get the cheap you can redo the original seats at some point and when done maybe sell the 4th gen ones and recover some of the money at least ...

yea well when i bought the car the guy put some torn up cloth ones in the car for the time being, but those ones are pretty bad as well, and it may be a while before i get to do the tta seats