TTA for sale. 83,000 miles

jswmotor

Vicious
My friend wants to sell his TTA. It has been sitting in my cooled and heated garage for over three years. I was working on the car and started to restore the interior. He has lost motivation on the car and I do not need another TTA. Here are the details. It has 83,871 miles. I believe it is car # 850 or 8 something. Not sure. The car has 42 injectors, matching chip, larger downpipe with new exhaust to the back, grumpy pipe, accufab regulator, racetronix pump-340with hotwire kit and K&N filter. Basic mods. The rest is stock. The rear panel above the pump was cut for access before he purchased the car. It has never raced so dont know how quick it is. Inside has been taken apart for replacement or cleaning. Nothing is missing. Included with the sale is new front and rear carpet. Needs seat covers (front only), headliner and a re-dye of all plastic due to some fade. Then put it all back together. The car is driveable and would make a long trip. It has been cranked on a regular basis and runs good. Also a new fiberglass rear spoiler will be included. The price is $7,000. I do not think he will go lower. He has more than that in it. I have the title and can sell the car. It is located in NC.

jswmotor/TTA - Page 1 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting