TTA Champion ported heads with Weber Lock wire

Bobtempest

Staff member
These heads have been 10.67 at 127 in my car with a 70GTQ turbo at 20lbs. They have dual springs. Big Valves. Weber Racing in Ohio did the lock wire. EGR hole has been filled by Champion. Champion Charges $900 just for the port job. The lockwire for the heads costs $165. Plus the actual cost of the head cores $----

Im looking at getting $900 shipped
334-296-1412

Wow ,and to think ..... I paid $450(of my hard earned $$) to have someone do a 10min dremel job on mine.... Great deal Bob..... wish i could justify buying them....:)

Sorry I see they are not Champion heads, I’ll past.
They may be better than Champion heads. I doubt you will ever see a set of these castings at that price ever again. I contemplated buying them and sitting on them. Im sure ill on a TTA someday. It would have to be a low mile stock appearing cream puff though. These heads would be ideal.

They may be better than Champion heads. I doubt you will ever see a set of these castings at that price ever again. I contemplated buying them and sitting on them. Im sure ill on a TTA someday. It would have to be a low mile stock appearing cream puff though. These heads would be ideal.

those heads are goin to be gold in a few years.. actually I think stockers are worth close to these for the "stock" boys :cool: TTA was a fun car.. sleeper to!!