TTA article in October 2006 HPP

72firebird

I just got the new High Performance Pontiac and there's a 6 page TTA article in it. It's mostly giant pictures but looks like a decent amount of text. The article is pretty good and goes into more detail about the engine than most magazines do. However they say the heads are off Bonneville 3800s and that the car weighs in at 3346 which seems rather low to me. Besides for that most of the article seemed correct and I believe represents the TTA well.

It also has a PMD media release statistics for the TTA as:
0-60........................................5.5 sec
1/4 mile...................................13.5 sec
braking 60-0...........................139 ft
lateral acceleration.................0.86g
weight to horsepower ratio....13.4:1

I'll be at the bookstore tomorrow...thanks for the heads up. Its good to get some more press on the car....it'll make the value go up hopefully. The more people that know about the car , the better we will all be.

Kma697 said:
I'll be at the bookstore tomorrow...thanks for the heads up. Its good to get some more press on the car....it'll make the value go up hopefully. The more people that know about the car , the better we will all be.

I'm not sure if it's at the store yet. I got it in the mail yesterday but I was in the bookstore on Tuesday and it wasn't on the shelf up here yet. But you never know you might as well check and look.