TTA # 1416 for Sale

Thanks, Pat. You of all people know me way to well. I still think back sometimes and wish I would have bought your twin turbo GN! What was I thinking... Do you still have your stock GN?
Ray

Dang, wish I did have that sweet car. Car was stole about 5 yrs ago, while I was having some suds with fish and chips parked right in front of the Star of India. Wife says to me that it was one ##### of an $$$$$$$$ fish n chips. Se la vie. On your next trip, I'll go down and see you run the poncho @ the Q.. I still have some slicks (old suckers) you can have, they're wrapped in 15" wheels (good for racing).
ps: Yeah, wish you had the twin. Bye for now.

Sorry to hear, Pat. Man, I hate thieves... Especially when it happens to such great people.It would would be nice to meet up with you again. Hamburgers and soda's are on me. Cool, I'll try the slicks out. Thanks! I'll let you know when Rodney and I make another voyage. It will either be at Barona or Qualcom.

Ray

So
been good, been workin crazy hour lately feels like been on active duty still.

Sorry to hear man. I'm sure I'll be going through somewhat the same, soon enough. Going to school full time... I'm nervous, it's like starting a new job...lol

when you decide to look for work hit up the northrop site i'll vouch rof you if see a job you're intrested in.

Frank,

I'm glad you found a good home for your car. Ray is a great guy and knows a lot about Turbo Buicks, I'm sure he'll take good care of it. I think your dad would approve. (y)

Neal

Thanks Neal. I know Ray will take good care of it and use it's for purposeful intention, which is evident by the video from the "Q"