TTA # 1080 Killed

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

THANK GOD YOUR ALIVE, JUST REMEMBER CARS CAN BE REPLACED!!!!!!

Good luck and God bless.

JD

Glad your ok hope you have a full recovery. nail that idoit to the wall

I'll be the first to help with the financial recovery. Sell me some vicotin. I know you got some good stuff for that pain.... J/K Glad you're ok Dave. Mmmm vicotin.

Turbo1080 said:
AAA is my ins carrier so hopefullt they wont try to screw me on the value of my car...we'll see ill keep ya posted...
Glad your ok for the most part, from the pics it could have been alot worse.
It will actually be the semi-trucks insurance carrier you'll have to convince on the value of the car won't it, not yours??
And if they don;t agree, you can go after the owner of the truck if it was a retail truck. Basically the same thing happened to a friend, except he was on a motorcycle and a Walmart truck pulled out in front of him. He's going after Wally world now.

cool 84 said:
I'll be the first to help with the financial recovery. Sell me some vicotin. I know you got some good stuff for that pain.... J/K Glad you're ok Dave. Mmmm vicotin.[/QUOTE

hahahaha dont have vicotin....its percocet.....and they havnt been doin me a bit of good either...maybe thier bad....i cant even get a good nites sleep...maybe its time to hit the ol' JD...ol number 7

Heard ole #7 and perked right up. best tonic in the world. got me through my first divorce. The theft of a really nice Grand National and got me over a lot of buised egos when I was perhaps out of my league. ;) ;) ;)

God speed on your recovery. This too shall pass

Ken

Well My car is coming home finally, ready to strip down....let me tell you car accidents can screw up your life in more ways than one...but rebounding really well...thanks for the support of the board you guys are great...David

....let me tell you car accidents can screw up your life in more ways than one...,

yes they do, especially when the law sees a chance to get involved.

wreck

Hi,
I've been following your troubles, just want to say that I am sorry for your pain and suffering, not to mention the loss of one of our fine cars.Keep your chin up; it will get better! I'm in Houston, TX. I'm an Auto Technician. If I can be of any assistance, please let me know. I'm down the street from Eddie Conrad and very close to Conley Performance. These guys WILL help you out, if you wish. Good luck,hope it gets better fast!
Dale

R I P Tta

Man i hate that for you, but aleast your ok Sam Kennison wasnt so lucky. Dont no for sure but if your getting it back , Postal has a roller hes parting out may be a good donor. Good luck :(