TT programming questions

LITLV6

WESTSIDE LOWRIDERS
Hey everyone, i havent posted in a little while this summer. I wanna get the car out soon and maybe tune it a bit but i have questions. first the setup.

Stock engine 91klicks. Cottons built 200r 4 with a 2800 red stripe converter. stock .342's with an auburn posi. Stock Turbo, Siemens 60lb Mototron injectors, Walbro Pump w/ hotwire kit, and a 100 octane programmed TT chip.

As it came from TT in first gear the car hits 25lb. boost in first gear
2nd gear and third gear at about 20lbs.
and i dont believe i've paid attention to boost in 4th, I have Caspers knock, and scanmaster. i get no knock in first under that load, is it safe to change 2nd and third and should i have more boost in those gears?? a little help, i'm new to the programming end of things. thanks in advance

The chip is programmed for 19psi, all gears. You might need to look into your wastegate and vacuum lines to see why its overboosting.

off topic, but i would watch that convertor i wiped out a thrust bearing with one of those (no anti baloon plate)

The chip is programmed for 19psi, all gears. You might need to look into your wastegate and vacuum lines to see why its overboosting.

is it definately not safe if i'm getting zero knock that way? the car seems to run GREAT. are my HG's in serious danger if i dont find whats causing it?

I have just replaced all of my vacuum lines, the two vacuum check valves, one in line with the charcoal canister and the other on the driver side close to the fuel rail. i also replaced the vacuum line assembly that has the restricted y fitting in it.

any idea what could cause this phenomenon to happen only in first? :confused: