TT chip not working right

flying3

just tried to add some timing and the adjustable features will not work...i tried numerous times to have the L8 screen scroll through the settings but it wont work...ive adjusted the settings alot already but today it just wont work? any ideas?
wot tps sensor is in a good range also

Entering programming mode is entirely based on input from the TPS sensor. With the key on, when you put your foot to the floor, make sure the TPS voltage is not higher than 4.8 volts. If that checks out ok, then you might have a bad TPS sensor, or wiring, and getting an intermittant signal.

TT Chip

Yeah I'm finally gettin used to the technique . It took this big dumby a couple goes till I GOT ER DONE RIGHT.:eek: So you get LV8 up and your gas pedal is floored on the 3rd sequence right? Then you let off when the specific modality shows I think 1= WOT fuel and 2= 1st gear fuel. From there you use the left botton on SM and scroll thru till BLM shows up all the time keeping pedal mashed. It should've started counting up from 128, and you let off when you got to what ever % change you wanted. I just put both 1 and 2 at 154 which is maxed out as I had 02's in the 700's. So your saying it won't even count/display 1 thru 4 when your in LV8 mode. Hmmmm! So you don't even get to BLM mode....It would be interesting to see if it is TPS WOT voltage. Learn something everytime I get on this board .Hope you figure it out and it would be nice if it is just alittle TPS adjustment. Good Luck.

might be a wiring problem...my fuel is also maxed out :rolleyes: the voltage is 4.66 at the highest...ill give it a go tomorrow...maybe it just didnt feel like working today lol