TSO/TSL project scraped

LikeMySix

This is something Ive been working on for years now and I just dont have any interest anymore. The car only needed a cage to be finished, not 1 single 1/4 mile pass was ran so the parts are in mint condition. The Car will also be for sale too 35k original miles, interior is mint paint is excellent never been in the rain.No power options crank windows seats etc.
Parts for sale include but not limited to:

-1 set TA SE heads full cnc port and polish finished by hand by Mike T at TA. Roller springs 1.94 ss int valves, 1.60 inconel exh valves, Titanium retainers. 1.75 roller rockers from TA. Turbo 6 valve covers. package deal $2500

-1 set of TA stainless 4 bolt headers with all hardware including exh. studs. Headers have stainless bungs per cylinder for exhaust probes, also set up for Tial v44 wastegate Will make package deal with Altronics red alert exhaust monitoring system($1000 alone) and tial $1500 for all

-1 Metziere electric H20 pump $250

-1 BMF 5" thick TSO/TSL class air-air front mount Intercooler based off the Dequick series nearly the same as the V3. Has 3"in and out. All hoses,clamps and pipes inluded. $900

-1 Champion GN1 cnc ported competion intake for a 90mm Throttle body, can make package deal for intake, 90mm tb,sensors,and throttle linkage $1000

-1 Neal Chance convertor 4000 stall $1000 paid $1500 has pro mod option.no passes

-1 GT4276 4 bolt turbo tang exh housing v band at IC pipe and downpipe.rated at 1200hp no passes. $900

-1 4" stainless downpipe with v band at both ends $400 (will make package deal with turbo.)

-1 MSD billet distibutor incudes wiring,plugwires and msd coil pack $400 already set up for Fast system.

-1 MSD 7AL2 plus set up for the fast and msd distributor. $350 this is new and new is almost $600

last at this time is the TA short block which has about 12k invested and more stuff than I want to list at this time any interested buyers contact me my selling price is much lower than the 12k invested.

pics here
Flickr: likemy6's Photostream

Thanks for looking

Frank

What a beautiful job you did, its a damn shame you have to sell, looks like it would have been the ultimate Hot Rod, nice work, nice work.
Mike
86 GN

DAMN, I wish the short block had come up for sale months ago.
Free bump for you.
Can I get pics of the car for sale to comtact@aol.com

Thanks
Bryan

Any details as far as price onthe car itself? Also will the car be sold rolling chasis since you have everything it took to run it here for sale?

PArts

Frank,
Might be interested in short block heads and intake. Give me a number I can call you at.
Thanks

Thanks for the replies all.
for those who sent phone #'s I will call asap. Everyone else I will respond to when Im back from work. I drive a semi truck so please be patient I see the order everyone responded in.

Thanks
Frank

TSO parts

What is the "package deal price" for the 4" downpipe and turbo? Thanks Marc

Quick update I failed to mention the block and intake are On center.

The parts as of now that are NOT spoken for are:

-the Neal Chance converter, which is welded not bolted. New item 150 miles and zero passes set up for a T400 and GT42-76(if someone needs this shoot me an offer)
-The on-center Champion cnc'ed Intake package new deal I can make is as follows: Intake with 90mm TB, all sensors including the air temp sensor and 5 bar map sensor, has angle boss idle sensor (thats tapped for 1 vacuum line.),Stainless coolant hose fitting and 160* stat, fuel rails,braided lines for fuel and fuel regulator, throttle linkage and brackets, weldon A2040 fuel regulator. all this for $1200 obo ( thats about the price for just the cnc intake alone)

I will get more parts on another thread once these all sell.

TIA
Frank