TSM/TSO Roller

tom robison

ALL UP IN THEM GUTZ
I decided to race at some of the local events and can not bring myself to cut on this car anymore. I am selling it as a roller as I want to put the stage 2 motor i have in somthing alot lighter. Here is what you get.
-87 GN body w/ 8x,xxx, Was painted about 4 years ago, Rust FREE,
-Full interior is a 9 out of 10
-Fiberglass hood and front bumber, aluminum core support
-Front suspension has tubular uppers and lowers,1.5 drop spindles, stock springs and qa1 shocks, willwood brakes and trz rack and pinion steering
-Rear suspension has Baseline Performance adjustable uppers w/ chassis adjustment, H&R Insain lowers, H&R swaybar, solid bushings and ends for everything, 2.5 springs w/ wolf racecraft adjusters. Also frame notched.
-10 pt cert cage w/ swingouts, and net. cert good for 2 more years. Chute handle and cable installed along w/ provisions for chut mounting.
-Rear is a stock 8.5 housing w/ moser 33 spline axles, full spool, 3:42 gears, ta cover and wilwood brakes
-Fuel system is a weldon 2025a pump, 10 gal alm cell, -10 teflon feed line, -6 return.
-Wheels are holeshot 15x9 w/ 28x10.5 slicks, 15x3.5 with goodyear drag fronts.
-There is a 5" hole in the pass side fender where exhaust exits , it is where the gn emblem would be and is not shown in the pics.
I have been racing this car for the last 2 seasons with lots of passes. Car does low to mid 1.3 60 ft times on 275 radials. Slicks listed above have 5 passes on them from BG this year. Car goes straight and leaves good.
Newest upgrades are rack and pinion, wilwood front brakes, fiber glass rear bumper, kirkey aluminum seat and Strange double adjustable rear shocks
There is no motor, trans, fuel managment, or stock wiring harness, gauges or stock gauge cluster.
You will get driveshaft, radiator and crossmember.

I am asking 13,000 for the roller listed, You can reach me a (513) 218-4764 Thanks Tom
Follow the link for pics TSM TSO Roller 2011 pictures by tomrobison - Photobucket

2010-12-29163151.jpg

To all who have asked for more pics of diffrent areas of the car, I will be taking them when I get home from work tomorrow and emailing them out. Also the best way for more info is to call. thanks Tom Robison

Anyone wanting pics of this car, they dont do it justice. You need to see this thing in person...this car is clean and straight. Deren

just curious, what other upgrades you mentioned in the previous post and wondering where the car is located, i thought i saw an indiana plate on the car which would be a short road trip to possibly come look at the car.

Tommy how much for the wheels or trade for some i,ons with brand new tire,s and wheels
Thanks for the offer kev, but they are the only thing I would like to keep off the car if some one does not want them and could lower the price.