TSM Setup - No Expense Spared

*SOLD

Was planning to install this into fully restored and well built 87 Monte Carlo SS but have lost interest in the project and moving so I need to part ways with my project of the last 8 years. The car is available as well and is well equipped with recent paint, powdercoated frame, stainless hard lines, baer disc brakes on all 4 corners, 8.5" posi rear - powdercoated, new weatherstripping, nos tail light lenses, agr steering box, moog problem solver steering components, just tons to list, pm if interested in that.

Mechanical Setup:
Asking SOLD for the entire setup. Here is what I have. Contact me if interested. Please pardon the dust in the pictures. Setup has been kept in temperature controlled storage facility since built and is in phenomenal condition. All parts listed below are NEW unless otherwise stated. If you don't see it listed as included, its not included (accessories, headers, and turbo will be removed before sale, as well as anything else show in the pictures that is not listed below). This is ready for pickup in Georgetown,TX (or we can workout shipping). No wait, everything is ready to go and is in perfect condition. You can call me at (512)963.nine274 if interested or PM me here on the board.

Weber Built TSM Short block – With the following Specifications. This engine has not been fired.
·TSM Legal V6 245ci - Built 2006
·Block .020 Over
·Water Jackets Filled
·Girdled with Stock Caps
·Oiling system modifications per Lonnie Diers
·Comp Cams 236 / 236 Roller Cam
·110 degree center line on camshaft installation
·9.16:1 Compression
·.40 thousandths / 3950 head gaskets
·46cc chamber
·Crank scraper installed and clearanced
·36.6 Internally Balance
·Crankshaft Key installed / rear crank machined for flex plate
·Oil pan modifications by Lonnie Diers
·Rollmaster Timing Chain 1013-4
·RJC Girdle / Scraper Installed

·Fully Forged Setup - JE Pistons & Weber Crank

Additions to the shortblock that are included at the asking price.
·TA Aluminum Heads Port Matched to Stock Intake
·TA Aluminum Valve Covers – Engraved BUICK
·Port Matched Stock Intake
·T&D 1.65 Roller Rockers
·Accufab Polished Plenum & 70 MM Throttlebody w/RJC Airflow Palte
·Billet Vacuum Block
·Meziere Water Pump
·RJC Deep Sump Oil Pan
·RJC Head Clamps
·All sensors will be included as well

Attachments

• IMG_0184.JPG
    IMG_0184.JPG
    129.8 KB · Views: 326
  • IMG_0185.JPG
    IMG_0185.JPG
    125.6 KB · Views: 317
  • IMG_0186.JPG
    IMG_0186.JPG
    138 KB · Views: 321
  • IMG_0187.JPG
    IMG_0187.JPG
    102.1 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_0188.JPG
    IMG_0188.JPG
    116.4 KB · Views: 303
May be interested in the items listed below... Can you pm me prices if you decided to sell seperately thanks

··Racetronix Intake Double Pumper with 2 new Deatschwerks 300 LPH pumps
·Extreme Automatics Stage 3 200R4 w/Brake
I would like the TA heads as well however I understand that you would want to sell them with the motor however if it comes to a point and you are going to sell motor as short block can you give me pricing on the heads as well....

If you decide to sell seperately i am interested in the turbo if you could please let me know, it would be much appreciated!

downpipe was sold.
transmission was sold.
radiator was sold.

I will find out on Pistons, Rods & Crank for you on Monday. I need to call Weber to verify.

Still interested in engine oil pan and throttle body and maybe mini starter to 60101 if parted. thanks

I have updated the post to include a specific package for the engine from plenum to pan. I have identified exactly what is included for the asking price. The transmission has already been sold and a few other parts are gone too. With any luck the engine will find a good home and someone will be ready for race season. The engine was built to put down somewhere between 600 and 800 hp. As you can tell from what's been done; its no nonsense.