TSM Schedule at Midwest Buick Challenge

Scott231

Mean Scott
Racing on Saturday September 14 will start with Gates at 8:00 and Time Trials at 9:00. There will be two Qualifying rounds. First round of competition starts at 2:00. In addition to TSM and GSE, there is also going to be a running of GS Stock Appearing.

Note: we should have more time than we did at Norwalk with the earlier opening time and later start time for Round One.

In addition to the Payout for Points Series registered racers from Conley's Performance Plus, Ron's Custom Auto, ATR , and Limit Engineering, the event organizers are also paying out to the Winner and Runner-up in TSM. See the webpage www.gnttype.org/tsm

Then on Sunday you can also enter the Brackets or Super-16. Additional information about this event is available at: www.chicagolandbuick.org

Oh, and I added a Media page to the main TSM website...I think it works;)

Which address on which flyer? If you mean the track address, there is no need for an address once you are near.

If you are coming from the South, Take I-65 North to Exit 215 (Rennesaler). Go West on 114 to US-41, Go North....watch for Buicks. The track will be on the East side of the highway, well hidden behind cornfields with no sign saying US-41 TURN HERE.

I believe their are some signs that will give you the generic mileage...but it is very easy to pass by. Mapquest can prolly give you specifics.

Class racers at the Midwest Buick Challenge should put their class designation on their Tech card and on their windshield. This applies to TSM, GSE and GS SA. This will allow the tower officials to get your name/number into the computer system in a timely manner.

Remember all time runs, qualifying and eliminations for the heads-up classes are run on Saturday.:)

Midwest Challenge

:eek: I can't wait hopefully good weather and always great racing and competition hope to see you there Scott.

Steve:D

I know it is easy to pass up. Would it be legal to put a sign in the middle grassy area of 41 that says US 41 ------>

Not a bad idea. That would be up to the track personnel or event organizers. Of course, no one would stop you from putting up the sign.;)

That might be tough, 41 is open to the public and everone parks where ever they want. But it would be kinda neat. Will the tsm cars have tsm in the rear window

Yes, all class racers (on Saturday) are asked to put their class designation and number on the front, back and passenger side windows (tower is on passenger side). IMO, the TSM cars will prolly pit near one another.

This is the third race of the TSM Points Series, this Saturday September 14th.

Gates open 8:00 am; TestnTune starts at 9:00.

9:00 - Tech inspection begins by Lonnie and I, plus our helper Jeremy Wood. All cars will be teched. Drivers meeting is scheduled for 12:30.

Peer teching ocurrs throughout the morning. If you see any material rules violations and want to discuss the matter, please locate me or Lonnie. Any problems need to be addressed before eliminations begin. You can also contact our helper Jeremy Wood or locate Scott Keller (expected to attend) with TSM questions.

Scales should be open around 10:30, all TSM cars have to be weighed.

Had a great time!

We had a great time there on Saturday at the 41 Event. We could not qualify for the stock block class because we had a Chevrolet Body :(
We stayed till after 10pm made 13passes with a first time of 11.41 and ending up with a 1.49 60' 10.91@122mph with 20lbs boost through the mufflers on 28x10.5's Tires..
Everyone was helpfull and nice.. Thanks again for organizing the event it was fun
Scott Klepinger Elkhart IN.