TSM prepped 109 block with girdle

EightSecV6

MDBL
I have a .030 over 109 block filled with hard block. Block has RJC girdle installed. It is fully machined, bored and honed with a torque plate,parallel decked has new cam bearings, freeze plugs and ready to assemble.I am missing a couple of the pan rail studs available from RJC.
You cannot run it on the street because it is filled. I dont want to ship it.
$1000.00 obo

I have a .030 over 109 block filled with hard block. Block has RJC girdle installed. It is fully machined, bored and honed with a torque plate,parallel decked has new cam bearings, freeze plugs and ready to assemble.I am missing a couple of the pan rail studs available from RJC.
You cannot run it on the street because it is filled. I dont want to ship it.
$1000.00 obo

Is it out of an NA car or a vin7?

For those interested in this block you had better go look at it in person so that you can see what it is you are buying.

I speak from experience when i say this,here is a link of a short block he sold me that ended up having 3 bent rods, the camshaft thrust area on the front of the block was worn in .040" deep, and there was anti-freeze residue on the crankshaft this residue is what made me take it to a machine shop to have it cleaned and inspected before installing it. Like the ad said it could be.

It took me calling everyday for a week and a half to finally get him on the phone to discuss the condition of the shortblock, and all he could tell me was he didn't know anything was wrong with it or any history of where the shortblock came from. He got the money for the shortblock and that was all he was interested in. Right Mr. Anderson

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/parts-sale/217209-sg1-short-block-low-miles.html

For those interested in this block you had better go look at it in person so that you can see what it is you are buying.

I speak from experience when i say this,here is a link of a short block he sold me that ended up having 3 bent rods, the camshaft thrust area on the front of the block was worn in .040" deep, and there was anti-freeze residue on the crankshaft this residue is what made me take it to a machine shop to have it cleaned and inspected before installing it. Like the ad said it could be.

It took me calling everyday for a week and a half to finally get him on the phone to discuss the condition of the shortblock, and all he could tell me was he didn't know anything was wrong with it or any history of where the shortblock came from. He got the money for the shortblock and that was all he was interested in. Right Mr. Anderson

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/parts-sale/217209-sg1-short-block-low-miles.html

Yeah thats exactly right. You bought a used engine, had it for over a year, had some crackpot machine shop tear it down and tell you a bunch of garbage so they could score a rebuild and wanted me to pay for it.

anyway to the top for a 9 second block!

Yeah thats exactly right. You bought a used engine, had it for over a year, had some crackpot machine shop tear it down and tell you a bunch of garbage so they could score a rebuild and wanted me to pay for it.

anyway to the top for a 9 second block!

Not exactly right.

I did have it over a year that part is correct but that was due to having the car painted and other work at the time i purchased the shortblock from you.

The shortblock was not touched once i received it from you for that period of time, back then i thought i could trust a member of this board not to sell something different than what they advertised it to be.that was my mistake.

The shortblock was disassembled by a reputable machine shop in my area and i was there when the work was done, so it wasn't just them telling me a bunch of garbage.

Yeah, i bought a used shortblock from you that you said was good and sold for $1000.00 that was worth maybe $250.00 since the crankshaft and 3 rods were in good condition. I didn't expect you to pay for the work done but i did expect you to be a stand up person and do the right thing and maybe refund the balance of the $1000.00 minus the $250.00 that it was actually worth.

Anyway you look at it the shortblock didn't get that damage from just sitting in my garage for the year before i was ready to install it, which i thought was all i needed to do according to how you advertised it in the thread you posted,and the link to that thread is in my reply above in my first reply to this thread.

So Mr. Anderson instead of bashing people you don't know maybe you should be a little more honest when you place an ad for something you are selling so that someone like myself doesn't get misled into thinking it's something that it's not.

If i didn't think i could have trusted you i would have had the shortblock inspected immediately when it arrived here and not waited until i was ready to install it.

Here is the link again to the ad you posted for that shortblock, maybe i missed where it said that it needed some repair to the camshaft thrust area on the front of the block and that it had a blown head gasket or some other problem that seeped ant-freeze into the crankcase and leaving residue on the crankshaft and on the sides of the inside of the crankcase.

John