TSM Norwalk race results

I just have one question.......

Is that spring really from your tackle box kevin??? :eek: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I just have one question.......

Is that spring really from your tackle box kevin??? :eek: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

haha, it's actually from a bucket of misc. parts and bolts in my garage. I think it came a drum brake job I did for someone awhile ago lol.

haha, it's actually from a bucket of misc. parts and bolts in my garage. I think it came a drum brake job I did for someone awhile ago lol.

If you mean it is one of those Mystery parts left over after a job, then I think you should think twice about doing your Tahoe's brakes yourself and then letting the family ride in it.

Nice job in Norwalk, wish I could have been there to see it myself.

Take care, Kip

If you mean it is one of those Mystery parts left over after a job, then I think you should think twice about doing your Tahoe's brakes yourself and then letting the family ride in it.

Nice job in Norwalk, wish I could have been there to see it myself.

Take care, Kip

Thanks Kip!
At least the left over parts are being used for something:eek:

Congrats Kevin I think this is the first time I have seen you with a clean non greased up T shirt on after a race. Then to see you mow the tree down in the finals:eek: .

Also Congrats to Scott. I remember in the semi fianls Toni walked over to him shook his hand and wished him a good race. Then on her way back to the car She asked him if he would get the door for her. They both laughed, and Well he did. He blew the doors completely off our car during the race. Holy smoly where did this guy come from.

Kevin, You did a heck of a job and didn't thrash at all on your car. I think things are coming together for you. Congrats again!

Scott C has been chipping away at this TSM stuff for a couple of years and now he is showing everyone what he's been working on.. Congrats on your runs Scott!