Trying to rebuild an 87 GN

Ryan's87

Just wondering if there was anyone in the Hampton Roads area that has experience rebuilding GNs or if anyone has a suggestion on where to have it done in this area. Engine has already been taken apart and put through the machine shop. Just need someone to put it back together and bolt in car.

cool someone else in the area

I can handle anything that needs to be done on it :)

stock to whatever

Im in process of moving right now and will be setting up shop at new location

definatly get with me either way so I can get contact info from you so I can let you know when the rest of us buick nuts get together

check out www.tidewaterracing.com too bunch of local hangout guys and gals Im redsttype on there

Red 757-846-1429

Ryan,

Red is the person you should contact for this work. He knows these cars inside and out. He has helped me with mine numerous times and if I was going to have an engine built, he is the only one I would let do it.

Ryan,I agree red is very smart on TR's. I've built a few mostly stock ones over the last 8 years. if I can be of help PM or email me sasybit@netzero.net. Steve

Thanks for all the feedback. Still gathering up parts and will be starting on it soon. Also, have a performance question for someone that might have same mods. On top of the rebuilt engine, I have added a 9 inch K&N air filter, aluminum mass air flow pipe, and the duttweiler modified neck on the intercooler. Just wondering if anyone has similar mods to an otherwise stock GN and what kind of performance you are getting?