Trying to Get an ADRL Pro Mod to Stop 101

That's wild. I know i had to upgrade my brakes to Hydro, and i dont go near that fast!

So....they keep running....even though the big end is in desperate need of resurfacing......Minds well put big bullseyes up there so they have something to aim at. Fill'em with whipcream while they're at it.

(unless the hop is from braking) It didn't appear that way to me.

The hop is from braking. Big tire cars have their brake bias heavily favored to the rear because of the huge contact patch versus the front tires. Only thing is when the rear tires lock, they tend to bounce because of the low tire pressure.

The track is waaayyy too short to be running 190 mph.:eek:

I'm surprised they got any of the pro guys to even make a pass.

The local Wal-Mart parking lot is longer.

Cars can and have stopped at 200mph there, but you have to be on your game. If you're late pulling the chutes (like a good number of these cars were), you're in trouble.

Watching this reminds me of the World Street Nationals at Orlando Speed World. Standing near the top of the traps where the shutdown area is not very long, I have seen some of the Pro Street and Outlaw 10.5 cars end up in the brush after not getting the car stopped for the turnoff. Crazy stuff!:eek: