Trying to find my old TTA

mtocrs1

Mtocrs1
I would like to try and track down my old TTA. I sold it around the year 2000 out of Bloomington IL.
The VIN is 1G5FW2179KL242505
Someone once told me they thought it was in Leroy IL torn apart in someone's garage.
Any help would be appreciated.

Maybe someone can help him find the number of that car. That would probably help a lot in tracking it down.

I bought a bunch of parts from a guy a while back. That number sounds right but I dont know. I thought there would be a vin tag on the cluster but there is not. The dash shows 76600 miles if that helps

The member over there - Wikedv6 has it listed in his sig as in pieces. Maybe you could contact him and offer him some cash for it if you are looking for a project. My suggestion to you is if you must have it for sentimental reasons - try to get it back. If you only owned it for a few years and are just looking to get another one, now is a great time to purchase as values have gotten beat up the last few years. You could get a nice deal on a car with low miles and be plenty happy. They all look the same anyway.

Thanks for the info guys. I have sent a message to Wickedv6. I have been thinking about purchasing another one, it does seem like a good time to buy. I just thought it might be cool to track down and buy the one I had back in the day. Now I am just currious, When I sold, it was in good condition and running great. I sold it to buy my first house.

I saw the car and it didnt look that bad. I dont know if Prasad will part with it. The parts I bought came from california. I looked at the label on the carton.