Trying to figure out where this connector goes

d0n_3d

Boost is good.
I am putting my accessories back on the motor and need to know how many connectors plug into the ac condensor unit that runs off the belt...i noticed there's one with the red circle and there's one big one that plugs into the lines...but is there another flat style one? reason I ask is because on that same wiring harness branch i have a really flat black connector and it looks like it goes on the ac unit somewhere...i have the ac condensor bolted on at the moment but i may have to take it back off...anybody know? thanks

-Don
PTE Sales Tech

I think it is the AC Compressor clutch connector. The male pins for this connector should be on the clutch coil just behind the compressor pulley.

I looked at mine and there is a single wire black connector that isn't hooked to anything, its right next to a green connector, the green one is where you can pick up a tac signal.

Originally posted by JP87GN
I looked at mine and there is a single wire black connector that isn't hooked to anything, its right next to a green connector, the green one is where you can pick up a tac signal.

that connector you just described is for draining the fuel pump...those two are on the same wiring harness branch as this black connection i am trying to find out where it goes to...it sounds like it goes on the ac compressor...i've taken that unit off other old GM trucks and it had the same flat style connector on it...i'll just take off the ac condensor unit again and see if it hooks up...thanks guys appreciate the help:)

It is hard to see (squint and you just might) but it is there as he described. Don't know if you have to remove it but it will make it easier to find. I know I couldn't find it first time I had it apart.

I found it...it does indeed go to the ac condensor unit...right on the bottom in the back...thanks again:)