Trump vs Rosie

Drew L

Gerry Attrick
Rosie started it and now is crying that Trump is taking this to far. This doesn't amount to a hill of beans but is funny to watch:D

The grand irony: Rosie's contract is up for renewal and Trump is ready to launch another season of "The Apprentice". Somehow the old adage "there's no such thing as bad publicity" comes to mind.

rosie o'donnell is a stupid, fat cow. The Southpark creators (Parker & Stone) did a fine job on her a couple years ago.

Rosie is the reason my farts stink. Its that simple, the only thing that irritates me more is Whoopi Goldberg! (props to Rod Stewart, Ryan Seacrest and Mr Britney Spears for being Honorable Mention a$$-hats!
Oh and atleast trump tries to cover his ugly w/ that dead cat on his head, rosie is growing ugly like Kudzu.

I hate them both, but I have to admit she does a pretty good Trump impression.

Both are mean ugly people. I would not miss them for one second if they both fell into a crack in the earth and were never heard from again.

Rosie is the reason my farts stink. Its that simple, the only thing that irritates me more is Whoopi Goldberg! (props to Rod Stewart, Ryan Seacrest and Mr Britney Spears for being Honorable Mention a$$-hats!
Oh and atleast trump tries to cover his ugly w/ that dead cat on his head, rosie is growing ugly like Kudzu.

Rod Stewart? What the hell did he do to piss you off? I didn't even know he was still around.

Rod is a decent guy, but any guy who gets that much plastic surgery, and can allow thier daughter to be that trashy, looses points IMO.