Truck Pic's

Wow I am way out of the loop, last time I seen some pics of his truck it had a single PT88 on it and now it has twins :eek:

He sold that setup and has been trying to do this on a budget over time, doing the work himself. I can't wait to see how things pan out. I think the old setup was good for 10.08 and he had said that he really didn't expect to do much better... ;)

Phatman said:
He sold that setup and has been trying to do this on a budget over time, doing the work himself. I can't wait to see how things pan out. I think the old setup was good for 10.08 and he had said that he really didn't expect to do much better... ;)

I'd say he may get that 9.99 pass with this setup :biggrin:

:biggrin: glad you like the project. it is taking me some time but it is starting to come together. i hope to have it running in a few weeks.

i really dont plan on being much faster at least for awhile. there are parts of my driveline that i should have spent money on before adding more power but what fun is that. eventualy i hope to get a better intake and set it up with a duel fuel staged fuel injection set up. i also found out i have room for 3.5" down pipes so i will be upgrading those before long. once i have those things done i will probably crank it up and see what it can do.

the diferent responces you get at diferent places is interesting. so far you guys seem to like it but i have heard negative coments about the welds, wg locations, log style manifolds, too small of dp's... for my first attempt at fabing anything more than a charge pipe i am real happy with how it is turning out.

I've been following it since you got started, I'd have to say overall the project looks great. You know what they say about hindsight, keep up the good work, I'll be watching..... ;)

Dont worry about the headers everyone is an expert fab man till there's a pile of steel/alum. and a welder infront of them.

Looks cool Parish. Been watchin your truck on the internet for years. Always something new. Havent had a chance to see it in person yet. When are coming back to Gateway International Raceway [St. Louis]?