Trashed TTA-- hopefully restored in future

It always gets me when non-fans of the Turbo Trans Am claim that these cars are "common" due to people having purchased them as so-called investments-- that you seen one.. you seen them all...like they are driving up and down the road on a daily occurance.... That there are 1555 still in existance/covered up in collector's garages... :biggrin: Obviously they are ill-informed as there is probably only 850 left.

eBay Motors: Pontiac : Firebird (item 170202485436 end time Mar-23-08 20:07:41 PDT)

Yes

I agree. The TTA has been on my most wanted list since they came out! I finally purchased one almost 2 years ago. Still make the trip to my garage to check her out daily.:) Sometimes twice! I am addicted! :rolleyes:

my wife bought one NEW and we both drove it into the ground :eek: I raced the hell out of that car and it was her daily driver.. rain, sleet or snow it went out !! one of the best cars we had to beat on :p :cool:

It'd be nice to see someone restore it but where will they find the parts besides Grumpy's house?

my wife bought one NEW and we both drove it into the ground :eek: I raced the hell out of that car and it was her daily driver.. rain, sleet or snow it went out !! one of the best cars we had to beat on :p :cool:

It looks like this one was rode hard and put away wet more than once :biggrin:

I bet it's seen it's share of races too! I hope the person that buys it puts another stitch or two in to it to make it nice and tight again ;)

I'm reading this thread as though the original poster is the owner of this car. Is it? Both are pretty close to each other.

I'm reading this thread as though the original poster is the owner of this car. Is it? Both are pretty close to each other.

nah... Mine is a pampered specimen that only sees car show duty every 3rd week of the month- 40,000 miles.. garaged under lock and key ;)