Transmission

Brian Verson

I'm looking for a Transmission for my 86 T-Type. I would like it to be low mileage if posible. It's going back into a stock platform.
The lady that owned the vehicle before me had the trans rebuilt at at a local place and they gave her the high hard one. They stuck in a 350 turbo instead. She didn't drive it enough to know the difference.

Can anyone help. I live around the St. Louis Area if anyone around here has one.

Thanks

I have been trying to sell my spare. Buts its a built trans with extra 4th gear clutches and a trans brake, never had fluid in it. But its non lu with 3300 stall 10" converter. But it may be more than you need. Let me know if you are interested.

Scott

I have a tranny out of an 86 t-type, it is bone stock w/ the D-5 convertor. Not exactly sure the mileage, it is a BRF tranny though.

How much for either one. Nobody left prices. I might be interested in the built trans. Who rebuilt it and does it have the harden parts.

Thanks Guys:D

Im sure we both thought that if you were interested you would say so. Has hardedned stator, shift kit Stage Right trans brake. Is a PMAC trans that just had the soft parts replaced. Email me for price info.

Scott