Transmission Sale

I picked up 2 more cores today if anyone is interested I will extend the deal.

Lonnie, you say you have non lock up trannys running 10.0's. Can you build a stage II for a lock up? I assume the cores are 2004R's?

Lonnie, you say you have non lock up trannys running 10.0's. Can you build a stage II for a lock up? I assume the cores are 2004R's?

Yes lock up is not a problem. Real hard to reference ET with a lock-up some dont lock under WOT and some do. Best answer is low 10s non lock and mid 10s with lock-up. If you lock the converter in 3rd as some do it will take its toll on the input and OD unit. Some guys never have a problem other guys do. All depends. I do not recomend locking converter WOT unless you have the billet input, OD planet and ring gear. Yes they are 2004R cores that I make into BR specs so they can be sold out the door without the additional $300 a guy would have in shipping and returning a core. The cores are getting hard to come by so I dont sell when I dont have them on hand. I do have BR cores but charge for them. If a guy really wants a BR core I have 61 of them I would love to sell built out the door.

Lonnie thanks for the info btwn non-lock and lock-up. Now is there really a big diff when doing a rebuild using a BRF vs NON-BRF trans? I have a core sitting in my garage assuming it BRF and needs rebuilding.

Thanks,
Al

Lonnie thanks for the info btwn non-lock and lock-up. Now is there really a big diff when doing a rebuild using a BRF vs NON-BRF trans? I have a core sitting in my garage assuming it BRF and needs rebuilding.

Thanks,
Al

Yes there is a difference.

stage 3 spragless

The only one I did no get a pic of to put on the website:mad:

Lonnie the trans is working great;)
Broke it on the chassis dyno Saturday. Ran it for about 7 minutes varying speed from 40 to 80 MPH. Then let her rip. buzzed it up to 7350 RPM at 180 mph on the dyno.

It has a strong hitting third gear:D I love it:biggrin:

Sam

Lonnie thanks for the awesome trans... I still need another sheet metal pan from you for my other car. I also have 2 core BRF laying around the garage.

Ben from NC.... :D

200s are gone guys. I am still looking for cores if I scratch up some more I will let you know.

I will take it (last core). I tried calling you at 9am but got no answer. I will call back a little later.

Kevin.

There are all gone again guys. Really appreciate everyones business. I need to really bust my A$$ to get all these out the door. If I come up with more cores i will list them.