6.CNC Forward Drum for Exclusive Shaft Retaining System
7.Intermediate Snap Ring Case Support
8.Billet Clutch Hub
9.Clutch Hub Rollerised
10.2.48 Light Weight Rollerised Gear Set
11.Rear Case Torrington Thrust Bearing
12.300M Billet Main Shaft
13.H.D. 34 Element Sprag
14.Precision Ground Direct Drum (inner Race)
15.Tube Shaft Modification (Keeps Direct Drum Parallel Extends HP Capacity of Sprag)
16.Low Drag Option (Torrington Bearings used in lieu of Thrust washers)
17.Tensioned Sealing Rings
18.Maximum Duty Hi Energy Clutch Packs
19.H.O. Pump Assembly
20.ARP Stainless Fasteners
21.Deep Cast Alum Pan or Deep Derale Cooling Tube Pan
22.Hi Flow Filter Assembly
23.1 Year Warranty

$2195 Shipped 48 states no core Chev or Bop I have 4 available

Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. Units can be ordered threw

Extreme Automatics
Cottons Performance
G-body Parts
Excessive Acceleration

Does the 200r4 need any mods to use a 5disk l/u? And does this trans have the modded pickup? Are these ready to ship? Looks like what I may need. Thanks. Jon Hanson

Does the 200r4 need any mods to use a 5disk l/u? And does this trans have the modded pickup? Are these ready to ship? Looks like what I may need. Thanks. Jon Hanson

I would need to install lock-up tube for multi disk would be additional $40 for the tube. The transmissions are bottom feeder 7004R filter so yes on pick-up mod. I have all parts to build 3 cores as listed they are not completed. They are in progress.

Lonnie,

Does the stage 2 come with a billet drum? Also, what would be the shift points in drive? How much for the manual trans brake installed?

Thanks,
Mike

Lonnie,

Does the stage 2 come with a billet drum? Also, what would be the shift points in drive? How much for the manual trans brake installed?

Thanks,
Mike

Yes on drum 4800-5200

I just seen that I did not list billet forward drum. Yes the billet forward drum is standard on the stage 2

Extreme Automatics

Lonnie,

I got the trans in and seems to be working great!!!!! Soon will be going to the Dyno to push some real hosepower through it.

Wow, the trans break is FAST acting!!! You shaould have warned me. Thank God it didn't hook in my shop. Big difference from what I had!!!

Attachments

• trans.JPG
    trans.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 1,542
Lonnie,
Just left a message at your shop. Give me a buzz when you have a few minutes.

Thanks!

Gino

Lonnie,

I got the trans in and seems to be working great!!!!! Soon will be going to the Dyno to push some real hosepower through it.

Wow, the trans break is FAST acting!!! You shaould have warned me. Thank God it didn't hook in my shop. Big difference from what I had!!!

The only one I did no get a pic of to put on the website:mad:

All the 200s are spoken for. I have 1 unit pending so still might be up for grabs. Looking for a couple more cores if I can turn a couple up I will extend.

I do have 1 more 400 left.

I'd like to get rid of my core!!

Lonnie- Hi, it's John A out in California. You built me Stage II back last fall, and shipped it to me in NorCal. It was a purchase thru an eBay auction that you set up just for me, and you took a while to build it because of parts availabilty, so you didn't require a core charge from me. I have the GM reman BRF I took out of the car, which had a ticking noise coming from the front pump area. I had a deal to sell it down in LA, but that seems to have fallen thru. I have the tranny all crated up ready for shipping, if you have an interest. I have pix I can email or post later tonite if you PM me where to send them. The tranny also has an early PTS deep pan on it now, also. PM me if you're interested, and what you'd be willing to go to. I'll eat the shipping (i'll likely use FedEx Ground). Let me know. BTW, your box is doing a great job for me; I'm really happy with your work.
Sincerely,
John A, Turbohh