Transmission rebuild

mygn86

Anyone know of a good local (Miami) shop. I am limited on money and cannot afford to ship my trans to Perfromance Transmissions in CA. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

been told to go....

I had once asked Jim Haas where i could take my TR to get my 911 converter installed and he suggested i try Gabby's Auto Works (GAW) near MIA. (305)477-5433 this is off the top of my head so there may be other opinions out there. Good Hunting.

TRANS SHOP

THERE IS SHOP IN MIAMI THAT DID MINES AND I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE WORK. I CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME, BUTIF YOU CALL HARPERS RACING THEY CAN GIVE YOU THEIR NUMBER. AND THE PRICE WAS VERY RESONABLE.

Trainy Tech: 1-305-819-3030. Ask for Ivan. They did a rebuild for me with a super servo, borg warner bands and clutches, TCI shift kit and a cooler. I was very pleased. Car runs great. They were referred to me by Harpers racing in Ft. Lauderdale - 954-771-9577.

Thanks

Thanks for the quick responses. I appreciate the help! I hope to get it done soon. I'm saving for a 9x11 convertor also, I would like to do them at the same time. ;)