transmission part

hiboom

Hiboom
I know this isn't exactly the rite spot to post this but I need some help.I need to purchase a 1-2 accumulator piston for my 200r4 it stopping my built and getting me back on the road anyone sell me one or point me in the correct direction so i can get this thing going thanks in advance.I thought more eyes see it here then in the parts wanted

I know this isn't exactly the rite spot to post this but I need some help.I need to purchase a 1-2 accumulator piston for my 200r4 it stopping my built and getting me back on the road anyone sell me one or point me in the correct direction so i can get this thing going thanks in advance.I thought more eyes see it here then in the parts wanted
Thanks CK Performance for coming through for me on this.

What's up CK are you going to ship the part or what since I did not receive the part this week I have to give up the two post lift and push my car outside in 4" of snow thanks

I wish I had known that Wednesday, I could have sent a used one to st joe with my wife on her way to kc. But you seemed to have it taken care of so I didn't post. I'm located in seneca on hwy 36 and my bro could get it to hiawatha if you were in a bind to drive over here. Can't you pick one up from royal trans in st joe?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I talked to transmission guy in town didn't have one I live 6 blocks from royal LOL he said his supplier didn't have one he was going in for hip replacement on the 16th and was wanting to finish I order one on the 6th and thought i'd get it on 3-4 days wishful thinking on my part I contacted ck asked when they shipped it there response was a while ago . just sucks I counted on a vendor here that replied to my plea for help and didn't ship promptly I take it that's seneca ks I been working in KC currently taking a tower crane down at the state house in topeka ks. were practically neighbors .thanks for offer I'll going to take the one o

Lol if you are taking that crane down you've been all over the news. There's trans shops everywhere, if i'da known you were stuck without one i'd have gotten one your way by now. Guess they're antiquated enough now that everyone cleared the shelves for more needed parts. Anyway I have lots of misc spare parts here if you ever get in a bind again, engine or trans. if you are ever in seneca look me up and say hi.

Bob

Sent from my LGL75C using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app