trans shop

I reluctantly posted in this section again to help someone looking for a trans builder, gave him two options due to not knowing his intentions on which route he would go. No interest in what others think about my choices, "Donny" didn't like his business getting slammed on here, wonder why he returns to start slamming another guys... real classy
I'm sorry, I didn't finish replying to the rest of your post. I have to apologize for my sarcasm. But seriously, if you had any idea what you were talking about you would realize how silly it sounds suggesting that a $900.00 unit would stand up to low eleven performance for a reasonable amount of time. Again, I'm sorry. I'll try to be more sensitive.

Let me help you. It was two (SEVERAL) invoices. And the total of both was? I'll let you tell everyone.

Your a pitiful JOKE! You probably lasted at the dealership for a week before they canned your behind.

You're right. It was a long time ago. I think the figure was closer to $2k+, the figure I quoted earlier included the converter that I didn't buy from you but had to purchase or the towing for the car when you asked me to bring the entire vehicle down there for you to check out.

Honestly you probably are a really good trans builder, I just had a bad experience myself. Not to say everyone will. I retract & sincerely apologize for the earlier statements about you.

Peace.

WUTSAV8

Thanks for manning up and helping getting this thread back on track, WUTSAV8. It takes a big person to apologize & retract statements.

Don, don't know the details of WTF is going on above, but sometimes its better to be business man than a loud mouth... not real good for business, I'm sure the crowds will come flocking to you now. I surely research someone before I take anything to them, is this how you want to represent your business ?[/B]
So what do you think now? Still think I should have just kept my mouth shut in the face of cold, malicious lies and attacks on my character?
If it wasn't for the fact that I was able to figure out who this person was, who knows how this thread would have progressed.
Malicious individuals need to be called out and dealt with. It sure didn't appear that any moderator was going to chip in and help me out. Or you.

The people on this board need to be aware that there are these types of individuals that have made it a lifes mission to ruin a person's name. This thread is stellar proof that these warped people do exist.

For those that think I need to just let this go, try to put yourself in my shoes. It's not a comfortable thing having your character or professionalism attacked, with bald faced lies no less,... and ELEVEN years later!

Don,

Obviously you think my life mission is to try to discredit you, but it's not, I don't even own a TR anymore and I just wanted to see what was new on the forums.

I should have not brought up old drama between you and I for that I apologize. You obviously have a strong following of happy customers, along with others as I have found that are not Buick related.

I really am sorry for what I said earlier, I believe going over my old posts brought up those emotions.

You have way more credibility on this forum than some "whack job" with 100 posts.

I will no longer comment on anything regarding you or DRW again. This I promise.

If there was any truth you getting me fired from previous employment, I'd like to know. I have been laid off for two years and am still looking for work, what company did you report me too?

WUTSAV8

Don,

Obviously you think my life mission is to try to discredit you, but it's not, I don't even own a TR anymore and I just wanted to see what was new on the forums.

I should have not brought up old drama between you and I for that I apologize. You obviously have a strong following of happy customers, along with others as I have found that are not Buick related.

I really am sorry for what I said earlier, I believe going over my old posts brought up those emotions.

You have way more credibility on this forum than some "whack job" with 100 posts.

I will no longer comment on anything regarding you or DRW again. This I promise.

If there was any truth you getting me fired from previous employment, I'd like to know. I have been laid off for two years and am still looking for work, what company did you report me too?

WUTSAV8
Don't be upset if I don't take your apology seriously. I think the only thing you're really sorry about is that you got caught with your pants down.

Which company? It was the company that you were foolish enough to use their computer, and their logo and your position at that company in your posts during the time you slandered me, making them, along with yourself liable for slander. Not the kind of jewel a company expects from their employees. Ask around. I'm sure you'll figure it out.
I have to add that I don't know if the company took any action for what you did. But, they were certainly made aware of what you were doing on their time.

I would like to see this thread come to a peaceful "co-existence" agreement & closure without having to lock it down.

It would take too long for me to cool down over this. You might as well lock it down, now!

FYI
A friend who uses his cars hard had his 700R4 built, stage 3 I think, at bowtie in hesparia in 2001, many miles later, inc autox, 1/4 mile, bonsi runs to vegas it finally gave out.
Bowtie is rebuilding it inc stage 3 parts that were not available 10 years ago for less than $700.
No warrantly free R&R.

He says the same people are there now that were there in 2001.

Might be worth a call.

A little closer to Bakersfield would be Brian at Rebs in Reseda. I've known him close to 20 years, and he knows how to make these things last.

He's the only other person who touches my GN in a familiar way! You can Google or call him (818) 345-7040.