trans shop

Sucks!! Ripped me off years ago and threatened to sue me! :eek:

Thank god I found someone who KNOWS what they are doing. :D

Feels good to be back on TB.com :tongue:

-WUTSAV8
I wonder if this is the fella that tried to arm twist me into doing his trans for free since him and his car were so popular. :rolleyes:

I wonder if this is the fella that tried to arm twist me into doing his trans for free since him and his car were so popular. :rolleyes:

Whatever, I just wanted you to stand behind your "quality work" at the time. I really don't care anymore. But sending fake lawyers to my house was pretty lame. :rolleyes:

I was just posting my experiences in the past with your shop, hopefully to save someone the pain and suffering you caused me when I was out racing with your "racing transmission"...and I use that term loosely.

New build cost me about $4k less and has served me reliably both on the strip & the street.

Peace.

-WUTSAV8

Whatever, I just wanted you to stand behind your "quality work" at the time. I really don't care anymore. But sending fake lawyers to my house was pretty lame. :rolleyes:

I was just posting my experiences in the past with your shop, hopefully to save someone the pain and suffering you caused me when I was out racing with your "racing transmission"...and I use that term loosely.

New build cost me about $4k less and has served me reliably both on the strip & the street.

Peace.

-WUTSAV8
Well bud, hate to say this, but if you paid over $4,000.00 for one of my units, you got seriously RIPPED OFF and BENT OVER,... TWICE!!! It wasn't directly from my shop, then. Who'd you buy the unit through?

Fake lawyers? What are you talking about? If I sent them, they were real. :cool:

And, I don't warranty anyone's 'RACING TRANSMISSION' past a year. Most shops will give to the end of the driveway, if you're lucky.

If you're going to race your car, grow up and take responsibility for your actions. Pay for the damage you do to your car, and don't expect someone else to support your racing endeavours. Whiny children racing their cars. Stick to Nintendo.

Well bud, hate to say this, but if you paid over $4,000.00 for one of my units, you got seriously RIPPED OFF and BENT OVER,... TWICE!!! It wasn't directly from my shop, then. Who'd you buy the unit through?

You're telling me, glad you agree. I got it straight from your shop, I think you and Tony even brought it out to car to it load up. :biggrin:

The look on the face of my trans guy when he tore apart your "race unit", :eek:.... looked more stock than the back of a GM parts house.

Just saying people, BUYER BEWARE....don't want any of you to get "Don Wanged". ;)

-WUTSAV8

You're telling me, glad you agree. I got it straight from your shop, I think you and Tony even brought it out to car to it load up. :biggrin:

The look on the face of my trans guy when he tore apart your "race unit", :eek:.... looked more stock than the back of a GM parts house.

Just saying people, BUYER BEWARE....don't want any of you to get "Don Wanged". ;)

-WUTSAV8
First you whine like a child who broke his car expecting his parents to fix it for him, and now you want to show everyone how you can't read an invoice. Post it up. I'll hold your hand while I go through it with you.

I'll give you another lesson. Back in those days there wasn't much else but GM parts. There may have been Bruce's intermediate shaft, but not much else. You should quit trying to sound like someone that knows something about transmissions. You're just showing your extreme ignorance to those that know better.

First you whine like a child who broke his car expecting his parents to fix it for him, and now you want to show everyone how you can't read an invoice. Post it up. I'll hold your hand while I go through it with you.

I'll give you another lesson. Back in those days there wasn't much else but GM parts. There may have been Bruce's intermediate shaft, but not much else. You should quit trying to sound like someone that knows something about transmissions. You're just showing your extreme ignorance to those that know better.

Ditto. :biggrin:

It's all good "Wangster", don't sweat it. My trans works better than ever, and I am happy for that.

I just wanted to share MY experiences, since this is what the forum is all about.

I would hate for the O.P. to ship a trans to you and he ends up hating it like I did.

-WUTSAV8

You say we put it in the trunk of your car. If we didn't install it and make the adjustments for you, you probably only got a 90 day warranty. We know how people who can't read itemized invoices do such a great job installing transmissions and making the correct adjustments. :biggrin:

Burn it down and blame the builder. Where have I heard that before?

Let me make this easy for you. Why don't you volunteer your name so that I can look up your invoice and post it for you.

We all know who I am. There's a few people that are curious as to who you are.

:eek:

Attachments

• homer-eating-popcorn-small-c7873.jpg
    homer-eating-popcorn-small-c7873.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 258
You say we put it in the trunk of your car. If we didn't install it and make the adjustments for you, you probably only got a 90 day warranty. We know how people who can't read itemized invoices do such a great job installing transmissions and making the correct adjustments. :biggrin:

Burn it down and blame the builder. Where have I heard that before?

Let me make this easy for you. Why don't you volunteer your name so that I can look up your invoice and post it for you.

We all know who I am. There's a few people that are curious as to who you are.

Ok, so now you're calling me inept. This from a guy who puts holes in the sides of Stage motors. :cool: At the time I was working at a Buick dealership in the trans dept, and you had no qualms with me installing it myself, as long as I used the aerosol trans cooler line cleaner you provided. A few clicks on the TV cable isn't really what I considered "expert knowledge".

You obviously found me before, from when you sent a "lawyer" to my home, because you could not bear seeing me post my experiences with your shop. ( Which I find odd, now that you're willing to show my personal info online? )

I'll have to go through my records from back then and see if I can find my copies. I usually recycle such useless rubbish. :tongue: BTW, that $4k price tag was spread among several invoices.

Bottom line: My experience at DRW SUCKED...and apparently never ends. Your experience may vary.

-WUTSAV8

PS: I don't see Art Carr on here trying to start fights and everyone knows his trannies sucked since the 90s!

Ok, so now you're calling me inept. This from a guy who puts holes in the sides of Stage motors. :cool: At the time I was working at a Buick dealership in the trans dept, and you had no qualms with me installing it myself, as long as I used the aerosol trans cooler line cleaner you provided. A few clicks on the TV cable isn't really what I considered "expert knowledge".

You obviously found me before, from when you sent a "lawyer" to my home, because you could not bear seeing me post my experiences with your shop. ( Which I find odd, now that you're willing to show my personal info online? )

I'll have to go through my records from back then and see if I can find my copies. I usually recycle such useless rubbish. :tongue: BTW, that $4k price tag was spread among several invoices.

Bottom line: My experience at DRW SUCKED...and apparently never ends. Your experience may vary.

-WUTSAV8

PS: I don't see Art Carr on here trying to start fights and everyone knows his trannies sucked since the 90s!
If you worked at a dealership, you must of been a real hack. Don't even realize what was available for 200-4Rs back then and had to have another person tell you about the insides of the unit. What a joke. This is why people don't take their cars to dealerships. The TV adjustment is just a few clicks. Who cares. HACK!

Hey, you started this. Don't be shy about putting your name out there now. Or maybe you need to ask your mommy if it's alright?

So the truth is bleeding out of you finally. $4,000.00+ unit. Yeah, you have a lot of credibility now.

Just give us all out here your name and I'll look up all the invoices for you. Or, are you just too chicken? Gotta hide behind the keyboard.

Sorry, Meanchicken. You know I love ya. :biggrin:

So what is it? You just thought you would slander me here and I would just sit back and take it? What a shmuck!

Let me help you. It was two (SEVERAL) invoices. And the total of both was? I'll let you tell everyone.

Your a pitiful JOKE! You probably lasted at the dealership for a week before they canned your behind.

If you worked at a dealership, you must of been a real hack. Don't even realize what was available for 200-4Rs back then and had to have another person tell you about the insides of the unit. What a joke. This is why people don't take their cars to dealerships.

So EVERYONE who works at a dealership is a hack compared to you now? Nice.

Just for the record, I took the trans into DRW because they was the "flavor of the month" way back, when it came to 2004R rebuilders. There was an accident at work with my GN and they covered the trans rebuild since no remans were available. I figured why not support a TR vendor, even though you were the furthest one in the area. Guess that was MY bad huh? :rolleyes:

Hey, you started this. Don't be shy about putting your name out there now. Or maybe you need to ask your mommy if it's alright?

Just how many ex-customers of yours do you send a lawyer after for speaking about their experiences? So many that you lost count? :eek:

Keep the insults coming BTW, really shows how immature I am.

I'm done dude. Peace.

-WUTSAV8

So EVERYONE who works at a dealership is a hack compared to you now? Nice.

Just for the record, I took the trans into DRW because they was the "flavor of the month" way back, when it came to 2004R rebuilders. There was an accident at work with my GN and they covered the trans rebuild since no remans were available. I figured why not support a TR vendor, even though you were the furthest one in the area. Guess that was MY bad huh? :rolleyes:

Just how many ex-customers of yours do you send a lawyer after for speaking about their experiences? So many that you lost count? :eek:

Keep the insults coming BTW, really shows how immature I am.

I'm done dude. Peace.

-WUTSAV8
No, not everyone that works at dealerships are hacks. If you truly did work at a dealership, which I sincerely doubt, then yes, that facility had a hack working there, at least until they flushed your behind.

Still waiting for the 'several' invoices totalling over $4,000.00. Just earlier it was 'a' $4,000.00 transmission. Your credibility, as usual, is on the line here, dude. Let's see it (them).

Did you end up getting fired from that job where you were using the company computer on company time to slander people? Are you back to your old tricks doing that again? I might have to find out where you're working now. Do you not like your job?

so back to the importance of the thread....
what would you guys recommend asking for..

am i looking for a total rebuild, or a beefed up trans, or just fix what's wrong with it
my car is in no way intended for racing purposes.
i just want a trans that will hold up and wont give me problems down the road

You would probably be happy with a stock rebuild with quality clutches and a mild shift kit. Anything near hard use or racing the shifts start getting "uncomfortable" to the lady passengers.

thnx injdinjn< what does that mean ne ways cant even pronounce it
thats exactly the suggestion i was looking for
it will still be more of a dd and cruise car then a drag car
thnx!!