Trans questions

ITSAV6

It's my Granny's car!
:
confused:
What upgrades might I need for my 200-4R if I plan on running mid to low 11's?It was built about 5 years ago by a local builder familiar w/200-4R's. He's built 4 for friends w/GN's that run 12's and one runs 11.90. Mine sat up for almost 2 yrs w/out being driven while I pulled&built my engine. Upon engine install I changed tranny fluid and it looked OK-after driving a few hundred miles it started flairing on 2-3 shift. After changing the ATF again it was full of clutch material. Could this be the result of the clutched "drying out" while sitting? When built it was fitted w/blue clutches and the shifts firmed up. Will blues,billet servo,and large boost valves be enough? Will I need hardened input&stator? I may transbrake it.
My engine has a Comp Cam 206-206 cam and stk turbo but am upgrading to a TA-51. What stall 2800,3000-12"-10"-9" ? My car is 98% street driven. Any thoughts-suggestions would be greatly appreciated. If my tranny builder has any questions can he call you bruce? I'd love for you to build my tranny but w/a wife in college,a 6yr old,and mortgage etc. I can't afford it(reason for 2yr engine build!).
Thanks lots

Any thoughts-suggestions would be greatly appreciated. If my tranny builder has any questions can he call you bruce?

Anytime man. Just give them the number.....

Bruce
WE4
www.PTSnctb.com