trans problem or something ...

kraus

i Got a trans ck stage 2 it shifts great has all the good stuff,bands,shaft,etc.It shifts great 1-2 2-3 33-4 on normal shifts ,even at half throttle - 3/4 shifts great.Down shifts like it should.1-2 2-3 3-4 nice easy pedal shifts at 2800-3100 ,lil harder on the gas shifts in the 4500-5000 area.But when you put your foot in to it hard i see 5500 and i get out of it not knowing if it is going to shift.I took to local tranny guy says tv cable great,shifts nice and firm for shifts shifts at right mph etc.But like said on it hard get out of it or roll back on pedal to get it to shift.I know it's not right but what is it a valve, the govener or something else.My guy is going to check with one of his sources,but he said he thinks need some weight off the govner...Is he right or what that is why i am asking here....Thanks in advance..

shifts

Do not take weight off the governor--it will shift even later. Hold it a little higher, say 5800 and see if it shift--if not, call Chris.

i Got a trans ck stage 2 it shifts great has all the good stuff,bands,shaft,etc.It shifts great 1-2 2-3 33-4 on normal shifts ,even at half throttle - 3/4 shifts great.Down shifts like it should.1-2 2-3 3-4 nice easy pedal shifts at 2800-3100 ,lil harder on the gas shifts in the 4500-5000 area.But when you put your foot in to it hard i see 5500 and i get out of it not knowing if it is going to shift.I took to local tranny guy says tv cable great,shifts nice and firm for shifts shifts at right mph etc.But like said on it hard get out of it or roll back on pedal to get it to shift.I know it's not right but what is it a valve, the govener or something else.My guy is going to check with one of his sources,but he said he thinks need some weight off the govner...Is he right or what that is why i am asking here....Thanks in advance..

With a 6765 and your parts you should be shifting at 5700. Not sooner. You should stay in it to see what happens around 5700. Be sure to post your data logs

But when you put your foot in to it hard i see 5500 and i get out of it not knowing if it is going to shift.But like said on it hard get out of it or roll back on pedal to get it to shift.I know it's not right but what is it a valve,
You'll need a weaker TV limit spring. You'll need a scale to measure the spring pressure. Compress the current spring down against the scale to its compressed height when in the valve body. Either modify the spring to produce 4 ounces less pressure or find another one that does. This will be a good starting point. I use a simple kitchen scale. Guessing won't work.

i ran it to 6000 today and still no shift,i am going to stop trying to even get it that high again ,and hope it shifts..Motor has 230 miles on it i will just live with driving it nice and call chris.I have a parts trans sitting in my garage i can pull parts out of and see if they are any different,but i have been without driving it for 5 months ,so i am going to drive it awhile before i have it all apart again.I will call chris and see if something simple i can do or if i should have someone fix it and what they should fix...

I didn't get the trans from chris but it is his trans was sold to me after orginal owner installed chris's parts,then sent to chris after he had problems with his build.So chris fixed it then was traded away with zero miles ,where i bought from to install in my car.And now i got issues so now i sit here going hmmm what to fix.....

Bison din't have logger on to day due to fact the battery was dead in laptop my bad...