Trans not up shiftihg

Alky

Where's my beer???
Aloha,
Need a little advice. Fist of all trans was running and shifting all right before new eng. and new PTE 9/11. Drove to the track and shifted fine. Ran a test pass 12.5 @ 116mph. From then on trans will not shift in auto or manually unless I get completely of the throttle and on again. I pulled pan and gov. Spring is still on. TV cable also still hooked up. Don't know what else to check?

Thanks for the help
Denny

Tried adjusting tighter but no difference.
Aleso cruz same as WOT will not shift.

Thanks

Thanks, tried backing off the TV and no change.

Did pressure test today

Park 195-215
rev 259-245
neu 185-215
od 190-220
dri 195-220
2 240-255
1 250-255

Also checked servo and all O-rings are good.

Thanks
Denny

How well did yo check the gov....

my guess is there is something wrong with it. Does your speedo still work? Did you check the gears on it? or the seal on the end of shaft? and most important that the balls are seating??? My point is that the spring still being on is not the only thing that can go wrong with the gov. The gov. has to be spinning and the balls have to seat for the trans to shift. I would start there and thourghly check! :D Let us know.

????

When you checked the press. did you do both max. & min. TV? The press. posted looks to be max.

Jim

Thanks, HOTTOGO I'll double check the gov and maybe replace with another one I have.

77 cruzer the first set was with the tv cable off and the second set was with the tv cable tight.

Thanks
Denny

I was under the impression that your pressures were with the tv cable hooked up and they were just a fluctuating reading or an average or something. If that is min. and max. tv cable reading you do have something else going on as well. If the cable was disconnected on the first readings they are way TOO high. Sounds like the tv valve stuck in wide open and this can cause your problem of not up shifting.

Okay
Replaced valve body and gov. from an other BFR trans and still have same problem!!! WTF! Anybody have any other sugestions?

Thanks
Denny

Okay,
Pulled valve body again and removed TV exhaust, 3rd acc, and 4th acc. check balls per shift kit and HOTTOGO's advice.
NO CHANGE!!!! This is freaking me out.

Next thing Im going to try is to put back a stock converter In place of the 9/11. I know Im fishing now, but that is the only new part on the trans.

Denny