Trans+, MAF, BstC

DCVING 6

Translator Plus v5.2. *Brand New* The unit was modified so it could be installed inside the vehicle. I had it installed in my center counsel for easy adjustment from the drivers seat. This requires the unit to be hardwired to the ECM, no plug n play. All it needs is a little soldering.
Installation Picture 1
Installation Picture 2
Picture 3
3.5" LS1 MAF sensor. No screens removed.
Picture 1
Picture 2

I'll go $250 shipped (lower 48) for the pair. I paid $400 new.

BstC electronic boost controller. I hooked it up to the car and decided to go with an external wastegate, so I can't use it. It was $150 new. I'll go $125 shipped (lower 48). I had it installed next to the translator box in my center counsel. Those pics can be seen above.
Picture 1
2 small holes from installation

Please email me direct: DCVING6@aol.com

I do NOT have a Paypal account. I prefer US postal money orders. I will do COD, but buyer pays the COD charge. I ship UPS ground with enough insurance to cover new parts. I email tracking numbers the day of shipment.

I don't remember exactly when I bought it. I bought it and it sat in the garage for a while. I finally got around to installing it in the car, but never actually hooked it up. I had a few other things going on with the car that I was taking care of, and ended up buying an ATR downpipe with external gate.

3.5" LS1 MAF sensor

Would you sell just the 3.5" LS1 MAF sensor. No screens removed.?
If so how much shipped to Ohio 44646. :)
How old is it?
Pics look good.

I have a question

Why cant you use the BstC with a external wastegate. I was gonna do that on mine this week, just curious. thanks

GNguy said:
Why cant you use the BstC with a external wastegate. I was gonna do that on mine this week, just curious. thanks

I could be wrong though, just something I thought I heard along the way. :confused: At any rate I am going with the Trans PRO which has a boost controller, so I still don't need it.

Do you still have the installation instructions? I have found another one, but the guy hasn't gotten back with me on it yet. DO you still have it?

Dabigguy said:
Do you still have the installation instructions? I have found another one, but the guy hasn't gotten back with me on it yet. DO you still have it?

After a quick search I do not see them around, I am sure I can come up with a set. Meanwhile I will keep looking. :)