Tranny Shop in Washington??

Get in touch with John's Performance in Lake Stevens, Wa. I just
completed my tranny deal with him. We removed the tranny and shipped to Performance Trans. in Ca. for the Killer Street/Strip re-build. It is awesome but not cheap$$.John can give you several options. His number is 360-658-9966 or www.johnsperformance.com

Yea, I talked to Bruce with Performance Trans. in CA. and would love to get set up with their tranny. Unfortinately I can't do without my car for over a month and the cost is a bit more than I have to spend. I did order the 9/11 TC and a 1-2 band.

Thanks anyway,

Ken Bohaine recommend this guy to me once:
Dave Splett
Trans Service in Lynwood
425-774-4966

Never delt with him personally. Worth asking Dave about his experience with the 2004R.

Isn't Trans Service the shop that built Geno's tranny? I like John Pearcy and Bruce T., but building a 200 to stand up to Geno's 9-sec. stock block is no mean feat!

I just dropped my spare tranny off at Dave's to have built the same as Gene's.

He is the guy who built Mike Price's (10.9's), Dennis Hogans (street car 10.50) and Gene's (9.90).

He was highly reccomended.

I was surprised how good his price was.

Originally posted by gund
I just dropped my spare tranny off at Dave's to have built the same as Gene's.

He is the guy who built Mike Price's (10.9's), Dennis Hogans (street car 10.50) and Gene's (9.90).

He was highly reccomended.

I was surprised how good his price was.

I just about went with that guy too because of the fact that he had built tranny's that last for the above 3 guys. The canuck buck is killing us though. I went with a local Cdn shop but I bought Bruce's shift kit, Line pressure kit (boost valves & springs) and 1-2 band. Shifts very firm now and held up to mid-high 11's first time out with no problems so far.

Thanks!! I'll be calling Dave when my TC gets here. Hope to see you guys at the track this summer..

Mick